Guys, what do you think of tall girls?

I know a lot of tall girls and all of them dont want to be Tall because the say guys prefer shorter girls. Is that true?

22

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• I am around the 6' range and I look for girls around the 5'5" range but just as long as the girl is shorter then me I'm fine with it. I dated a girl that was 5'8" she just wasn't aloud to wear heels lol... But if a guy really likes you he won't care if you short or tall. Your height isn't want make you attractive or unattractive

• Not for me, tall or small are equally attractive, both girls have equal qualities and remain unique, x

• Not fully true. In most cases guys prefer girls who are the same height or somewhat shorter. A guy being shorter will often make him insecure. But it doesn't mean tall girls are unattractive or not liked as much. All guys love girls with long legs.

• In no way is that true, guys love tall girls and you can't model being short at a high level and you can't be an NFL cheerleader unless your 5'7 or above

• Well guys typically prefer girls who are SHORTER than they are. So tall girls just have to find a tall guy.

• Bullshit, I am 5.11 and I would gladly date/girlfriend taller girl then me, I am like enslaved to taller girls cause of their long sexy legs.

• Well i prefer short girls because I'm only 5'6, but even the shortest girls don't seem to be satisfied with my height...

• I'm 1.98 (almost 6'6"), so every girl is short next to me :P

I really don't care abeout her height as long as she is no midget lol

• I'm tall too and it doesn't really matter to me. i've date a girl almost my height, I've dated a girl a foot shorter than me. Some guys care more than others but most do not.

• Guys don't really prefer short girls, we prefer girls who are shorter than us. That's pretty much all it is.

• a lot of female models are tall, and Russian ballet companies are starting sign tall women to their companies. It's cool...

• Doesn't matter to me.

• No, not true. Though because tall girls think this they huntch and get bad posture and that is a turn off for me. I am fine with any hight as long as she isn't taller than me.

• Not really, I think they are also quite attractive and would be happy with one if I like her.

• If a guy's short it makes them insecure. As a 6'2 guy though, as long as you aren't taller than that I like tall girls haha.

• I think that they are tall.

• haha i mean do you like them? :)

• I'd date one if she was nice, but I wouldn't go like girl just because she's tall. :)

• Anything shorter than 6'2 is fine by me... or probably even 6'3 or 6'4 girls I'm willing to try

• Tall girls are easier to kiss... I love long legs so... give me a tall woman any day.

• What do you consider tall? I'm 6'3 and my preference is around 5'8-5'10 but if a girl is outside that range it's not a deal breaker.

• In some cases, like me, but one advantage tall girls have is they have long legs which all guys like

• Typically guys prefer short girls and girls prefer tall guys.

I don't care about height.