Guys, what do you think of tall girls?

I know a lot of tall girls and all of them dont want to be Tall because the say guys prefer shorter girls. Is that true?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• I am around the 6' range and I look for girls around the 5'5" range but just as long as the girl is shorter then me I'm fine with it. I dated a girl that was 5'8" she just wasn't aloud to wear heels lol... But if a guy really likes you he won't care if you short or tall. Your height isn't want make you attractive or unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me, tall or small are equally attractive, both girls have equal qualities and remain unique, x

0|0
    0|0
  • Not fully true. In most cases guys prefer girls who are the same height or somewhat shorter. A guy being shorter will often make him insecure. But it doesn't mean tall girls are unattractive or not liked as much. All guys love girls with long legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • In no way is that true, guys love tall girls and you can't model being short at a high level and you can't be an NFL cheerleader unless your 5'7 or above

0|0
    0|0
  • Well guys typically prefer girls who are SHORTER than they are. So tall girls just have to find a tall guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bullshit, I am 5.11 and I would gladly date/girlfriend taller girl then me, I am like enslaved to taller girls cause of their long sexy legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i prefer short girls because I'm only 5'6, but even the shortest girls don't seem to be satisfied with my height...

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm 1.98 (almost 6'6"), so every girl is short next to me :P

I really don't care abeout her height as long as she is no midget lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm tall too and it doesn't really matter to me. i've date a girl almost my height, I've dated a girl a foot shorter than me. Some guys care more than others but most do not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't really prefer short girls, we prefer girls who are shorter than us. That's pretty much all it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot of female models are tall, and Russian ballet companies are starting sign tall women to their companies. It's cool...

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not true. Though because tall girls think this they huntch and get bad posture and that is a turn off for me. I am fine with any hight as long as she isn't taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, I think they are also quite attractive and would be happy with one if I like her.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy's short it makes them insecure. As a 6'2 guy though, as long as you aren't taller than that I like tall girls haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that they are tall.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha i mean do you like them? :)

• I'd date one if she was nice, but I wouldn't go like girl just because she's tall. :)

• Anything shorter than 6'2 is fine by me... or probably even 6'3 or 6'4 girls I'm willing to try

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls are easier to kiss... I love long legs so... give me a tall woman any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you consider tall? I'm 6'3 and my preference is around 5'8-5'10 but if a girl is outside that range it's not a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • In some cases, like me, but one advantage tall girls have is they have long legs which all guys like

0|0
    0|0
  • Typically guys prefer short girls and girls prefer tall guys.

I don't care about height.

0|0
    0|0