What do you think of this picture?

What do you think of this picture?
I'm thinking of uploading this as my Instagram profile picture. I thought it was funny, because whenever my friends say something weird, this is the face i make, and they all seem to think its funny. So do you think its funny? Do i look alright in the pic?

• Upload it
    45% (5)58% (7)52% (12)Vote
  • Don't upload it
    36% (4)33% (4)35% (8)Vote
  • Other
    19% (2)9% (1)13% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Maybe this picture is better? http://imgur.com/2BfBwpD

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good and light hearted. Upload it.
    But how come you are a minor when your age is between 18-24?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well although i talk maturely and look slightly older than i am, as a teenager, i would get no respect from adults on this site if i were to declare my actual age.

Thing is, i have a pretty popular account on here, and i doubt anybody would guess I'm not the age i say i am, but i wanted to get as much respect as the common adult on this site. I didn't want my advice, as well as views and opinions to be shrugged off and dismissed purely because of my age.

• Show All
    • Yeah, i guess you're right. But since you're still here, have you seen the second pic in the update?

• Oh I've just seen it. I think the first one is better. it looks more like a meme and the expression looks more genuine while the second pictures looks like you are just trying to look good in the picture. :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it. Upload.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, i mean my goal was more so to be funny than it was to be attractive looking. But i still don't want to upload something that makes me look hiseous.

What Girls Said 1

• funny pic! go for it

0|0
    0|0
    • You don't have to answer, because i might be a bit young for you, but do you think i look attractive in this pic? (Even though I'm making a weird face lol).

• i don't have to answer? what the? :O

• I just mean, if it makes you uncomfortable since I'm a minor

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!