Is my weightloss noticeable yet?

Left is 207lbs, right is 184lbs. So I've lost 23lbs. Both shirts are the same size.
is it even noticeable yet? If not, when will it be? Because I feel like I look just as I did before. I still have another almost 40lbs to go.

Is my weightloss noticeable yet?

Most Helpful Guy

• in the neck, chin and then legs..

however the shirts (in both pics) make it hard to judge accurately

• I have photos in a swimsuit but wasn't comfortable posting them, even anonymously.

• understandable

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah somewhat, but only because I know what I'm supposed to look for since you said that you've lost weight. If you hadn't told us I wouldn't have noticed a difference (the pics aren't that great though). I think that maybe another 20 pounds and you'll really start to notice a difference. Good job!

What Guys Said 9

• yeah your legs and stomach are noticeable. and so is your chin area. keep it up.

• Yep, legs and waist for sure. Shirt is too baggy to tell, but your arms and shoulders look good too.

• Yes you can tell you have lost weight... Keep up the good work

• Keep up the great work!!!

• Yup It's noticeable. Keep up the good workkkk

• Definitely 👍

• It's noticeable, keep it up and you'll get the desired results.

• NO BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL FAT

• Definitely noticeable. Good job, keep it up.

What Girls Said 5

• yea definitely especially in your midsection and thighs. the shirt isn't clinging to your stomach nearly as much as before. put on the same exact shirt and look at the pictures side by side and then you'll probably see it better

• Yup! It's noticeable at your stomach, thighs, and neck.

Usually every 10 lbs is noticeable until you reach about BMI 22... then every 5 lbs becomes noticeable...

Congrats and keep it up :)

• I can notice it. Good job on being 23lbs down! Keep at it!

• Awesome XD

• Yes, I can see it in your neck area, somtach and legs. Keep going, you are doing great! :D

• stomach* I don't know what happened there lol.