Would you date an ugly woman/man?

let's say he/she have the best personality, funny, kind, caring, faithful, good job, but not attractive.
would you? why?

• yes
  • no
  • im ugly so i won't mind
  • i did

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need to be perfect looking, or even close honestly, but I -NEED- to feel physical attraction to you. Your personality heavily influences this attraction, but it needs to be there.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't. How would I be able to get physical with someone if I can't stand to look at him? Physical attraction isn't everything, but it's still very important to me.

What Guys Said 41

• Hell to the motherfucking naw I wouldn't. I mean you can have the personality of an ANGEL, but if the head on your body resembles that of a TROLL I'm not even going to give you the time of day #Sorry. Since I'm not going to make myself miserable via dating somebody who I find to be hideous looking to me just to ya know make society happy LOL #FuckThat

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• what if you enjoy their company and like being around them?

• i will bet on that lol

• Stahp!!! >_< lol

• If I am willing to date someone, I don't think they're ugly, and my perception of their attractiveness is all that matters.

• its as simple as if we click or not. beauty/ugly are subjective.

• Sure I would date her.

• if I feel someone is "ugly" (not a word I'd use) in my opinion then I wouldn't date them since I need to be physically attracted to the person

• All I need's a little love in my life!!!
    If a girl can love me and is loyal with me then I can do anything for her and she's my life 😍
    by the way you look hot 🔥
    Or beautiful I should say 😶

• Yes, I'm ugly, too, all is well :D Beauty in the eye of the beholder, as they say.

• There has to be some level of attraction

• No, because I wouldn't attracted to her and it wouldn't be fair for her to be with someone who finds her ugly.

• Looks really dont matter in a relationship, they just make it easier to find someone to make the initial connection to.

• maybe... maybe not. if she's ugly then I'm not really interested in her and might never find out how great her personality is. looks is not everything, but it's often what gets it started...
    but if I know her from somewhere else and I notice over time that she is a wonderful person, then it might still happen :)

• I tried dating an ugly woman, couldn't go pass the 3 weeks.
    I won't make that mistake again.

• I'm sorry, but no. I have to have at least SOME physical attraction to her.

And it's not like I have really high standards when it comes to a girl's looks. As long as she has a nice face and is of a healthy weight, I'm good.

• ugly depends on people really , i believe most people are not bad looking unless they have some big scars or something like that

• I honestly don't recall ever meeting a girl that I genuinely thought was ugly. Sure I've met girls who weren't as attractive as the other girls I knew, but I still thought they were at least cute.

• same here

• i wouldn't date any one i do not feel attracted to, not in a bad way just the way i am

• let's say that you really like them and have good times around them

• i dont think so, men rule the fashion
      all designers are male

• ah but who are the major fashion consumers who thus in a whole effect the majority of the fashion industry, that would be women mostly : )

• Why does it has to be 'funny' and or having a 'good job' :I
    As ling as she us nice, sweet, compassion and all that LUVin' shiz, nothin' could exchange her LUV in this ugly WORLD.

• good job thing is for women lol
      agree, wow you sound nice now
      and first time you didn't mention muslimz babez

• shut up
      i love Asians :D

• BIC phat liar 😒

• I prefer good personality too

• Nope. When a woman gets all rude, and they do, at least I can look at her and say, "Well, at least, she's beautiful."
    lol.

• I used to think that of women, until I talked and dated to them. Most were geeks, just beautiful geeks. I knew one who played DND, and I never played that game.
      I got a friend who was good looking, charming and got all the girls. He also played video games on a competitive level and later joined the military, definitely not a shallow dude.
      You are 20, most guys are dumb at that age, so keep your mind open.

• yeah guys my age are soo stupid lol
      for now, im done dating so that won't be a problem for me lol

• I can't fall in love with someone I am not attracted to. Personality and subjective beauty are parts of that attraction. So no, I probably wouldn't be able to date someone that I am not attracted to.

• Well, there's no such thing as physical ugliness: you may not be attracted to them, but that doesn't mean other people won't be. But I voted A, not to sound shallow, but you need to be attracted to them to date them.

• No I'd date a average woman

• i´ve been there... but it didn´t work out.

• strange things happens to me :p xd

• well i understand that too... you´re so sure that she won´t ever be with you - that she´s too good... it might be frustrating, making him end up acting like that.

• Probably not

• Ugly, sure, but not fat.

• Those are not things I look for in terms of personality, so no.

• I probably would.

• Well I'm ugly so no girl will date me

• get rich or a good job and you will date any hot girl you want
      that's life..

• im not the best confident person either
      but at end, we should love ourselves if we want someone to love us
      no one will date someone who is not confident

• I do love myself but I realize I'm not attractive at all

• yep I'm ugly so I would want to date an ugly woman, so we can be ugly together :)

• no. never haah.

• Depends. .

• Looks are in the of the beholders and in my opinion I judge people for what's on the inside more than on the outside

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 14

• Yes. I've dated people that weren't all that attractive. I found them attractive at the time but looking back on them they were definitely unattractive. If there is chemistry between us, they have good hygiene, and all the things you've listed then people look better. People might not like me saying this but I kinda stay away from most of the extremely attractive guys because most I've met are full of themselves or sleep around a lot and that's a huge turn off for me. Not all are like that but I know a lot that are.

• I don't understand, if they have all those qualities they are attractive, is it that everyone else doesn't see it? If thats the case it still doesn't matter cause its you and that person not that person you and everyone else.

attractive or not someone else is going to want them just simply because their in a relationship and if there not "attractive " to other people then there must be some reason why a girl/boy as attractive as you would go out with someone who isn't even within our standards of who you should date so they'll try and get at them as well

• Human beings are attracted to beautiful things. Beautiful flowers, for example, beautiful looking cars, beautiful look homes or even beautiful looking clothes. So it makes sense for us to look for beauty in a partner too.

• No, I will not date someone that I am not physically or sexually attracted to. This is because sooner or later, someone will come along that I am overwhelmingly attracted to physically; they will outshine the one I'm dating and my eyes will wander naturally. That wouldn't be fair to either of us.

• Nope. Physical attraction is important too. Other things may matter more, but looks aren't irrelevant.

• No.
    I know plenty of people like that.
    They're called friends.

• No, because in the beginning being somewhat physically attracted to them counts. Off course I would someone with a good personality but I would have to at least like him physically too.

Otherwise, how is a relationship going to form if you're not one bit attracted to them. Over time then comes the rest.

• While I wouldn't date someone that had a deformation and were beyond hideous, I would have no problems with dating a plain, average looking man.

• No. If they're plain or just like really average, of course. But if they're legitimately really ugly, no.

A while ago I would have said yes but then I dated a guy who I wasn't very attracted to. He wasn't hideous but he just wasn't attractive to me.
    Even if someone has a wonderful personality, it's nearly impossible to be intimate if the thought of them touching you or you touching them is nauseating and makes you cringe. And it's not a fun time.

• Ugly for others: yes
    Ugly for me: no

I won't want to kiss to have sex with a person I don't find physically attractive. I don't care what others think but I need to like what I see.

If all I like is what's on the inside, I'm sure we can be good friends but that's it.

• No i would not.

• Yes, if this person was passionate about something in life.

• Looks matter too but how ugly Can one be? Its not as bad as You think... i know im ugly and not the best looking but personality plays my part for me...

• Yes a funny guy makes him ten times more attractive and looks fade personality stays

• Its all about the personality. Outward apprence isn't a big deal you can be a model but if you have a bad personilty to me your a unattractive person.