Do you think I look fat?

I'd love to hear your honest opinion.
No rude comments please.

Do you think I look fat?

I'd like to point out a few things.

''No rude comments, please be honest''

All I'm asking for is honest opinions, without being rude - I can't see how hard that is to understand.

I'm asking because a guy I once liked and had something with apparently told some of his friends, that I looked a bit fat. It really fucked me up.
One of my other friends told me this after he told them this - of course some took my side and just ignored him but it still made/makes me feel like shit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Please for the love of god stop. Stop caring. Love your body, accept it has imperfections. Stop letting a toxic media-fueled mindset pave the way for how you feel about yourself. You are not by any means fat. You look healthy.

If you want to work on yourself, fine. Work on yourself. But before you decide to work on yourself physically, try to work on yourself mentally. When you accept yourself and find happiness in who you are, you're less likely to harm yourself in an effort to better yourself.

This is fat:
    http://i.imgur.com/2EPLxQW.jpg

This is also me. And I accept who I am, I'm happy with who I am. I acknowledge that I need work, I acknowledge I don't have a typically attractive body. But accepting myself means I'm not negatively setting myself back by thinking I'm not worth it.

When you accept yourself you learn accept the responsibilities that come along with being and improving you.

• Very well said. And you are not fat either. Are you technically bigger than what has become accepted as thin, sure, but your body is really nice and most men would enjoy it very much. These girls that are super thin generally are the unattractive ones. We don't want to see all their ribs or feel like we will break them. Plus, usually they lack nice boobs. Bottom line, know that most guys would not consider you fat or unattractive.

• @Insecure1636 I appreciate the kind words, but try to refrain from putting down other body types. I'm an advocate for people accepting what they look like no matter what.

@Xelebrum thanks

asker- thanks for mho

• I understand that and agree. My comments were based on your mention of considering yourself fat and unattractive. Didn't intend to imply anything other than to say I disagree with you.

What Guys Said 28

• are you really asking this?

no of course you don't look fat. and if anyone says you do PLEASE ignore them

• this is what I don't understand about women

(not being rude lol)

• Yes you look like a big baggage filled with trash we carry daily outside, - is that what you wanna hear.
    Come on girl you shook fucking sexy!
    Made me a little horny.
    Seriously don't starve now! We love a little natural fat on girls! And we hate skeleton

• I hope this is fake, you don't have an ounce of extra fat anywhere on your body.

• No, you don't look fat at all.

• no, not fat. looks completely normal and perfectly fine to me. not even close to being chubby... so don't worry!

• ... no you're not fat...

• No, not at all.

• uhm... no lol!
    you look good

• I can't even give a serious answer. If you are concerned about looking fat you should seek help. You are no where near fat.

• You don't look fat at all.
    I don't get you women.
    Could any women reading this tell us why anyone who looks like this would think they were fat?

• You're a beautiful young woman, your body is far from fat.
    You really shouldn't be worried about your body image it's perfectly fine

• No, you're completely normal.

• Far from it actually.

• The internet has officially brainwashed women to think there fat while looking thin 😜

• no, not at all

• > honest opinions
    > no rude comemnts
    lol okay

• you lookk nice

• Yes you are fat. Rulers are not supposed to be that thick.

• Not fat, stay the way you are.

• No💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😍😍😍😍

• u look quite slim..

• No you look fine! Way more that fine but you get the hint 😆👌

• lets be honest, i don't like skinny or slim girls, you are exactly what i like :D

• Do you know what fat is? Because I think you dont. You are what is called "Skinny" there is literally no trace of fat anywhere on you! you're literally a stick. Where do you get the idea of being fat from?

• Compared to what?

• Fat? No way! You've got a beautiful body.
    Damn you've made me horny now hahaha

• You are slim

What Girls Said 5

• definitely not!

• You are not fat. However, you do have a bit of tummy which is perfectly normal and very common.

• No you don't look fat...

• You look anything but fat

• No, you are not fat. Your body is very normal. If you want tips on looking better, I'd say hit the gym and really tone up!