If you woke as a very attractive perfect 10, would you be the same?

WIll your personality change? for better or worse?

• I will be stuck up
    18% (4)6% (1)12% (5)Vote
  • I would still have my same personality
    59% (13)83% (15)70% (28)Vote
  • I really don't know
    14% (3)11% (2)12% (5)Vote
  • Show answers
    9% (2)0% (0)6% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Well a lot of people agree that their personality would be the same but would confident. I have to agree I also would the extremely confident if I was way too handsome. ;p

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I will be all happy and maybe a little proud but I will still treat others fairly because looks aren't everything

0|0
    0|0
  • I would stay the same, but become verrryyyyy confident

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be the same person because I am a perfect 10 already.

Ok maybe like a 4 but whatevs.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would finally feel happy and free

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a drastic change but I'd probably be more confident.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably be the same. My insecurities have less to do with my looks and more to do with whats inside, though i have insecurities about my looks too. So i might be a more exaggerated person than i am now, which is act as confident as possible but very insecure about personal stuff

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• My personality would remain more or less the same, but I would obviously be more confident about my looks!

0|0
    0|0
  • II would be the same, I don't act like I act based on how I look, so it doesn't affect my personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I am pretty great now! But not all of the ladies see it, because they are looking for qualities that don't interest me. If I woke up and had the kind of personality that attracts the most women, I would probably not recognize or like myself very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will have a stick up my a$$

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be the same other than the fact that I'd be getting laid all the time!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be more confident and outgoing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would call some celebrity and be like getting paid to be their lover, only the ones I don't wanna throw up at

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be more confident, but besides that I don't think I'd change.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably still find something to be insecure about. I can't ever invision myself as being arrogant or stuck up.

1|0
    0|0