Before and After Pictures of the Gym. I just started a few weeks back for the first Time, Is there any discernable difference?

I usually don't post this sort of thing but it never hurts to have an opinion?

I'm reading and getting myself up to date with nutrition and how muscles work. I started working out a few weeks back after previously never trying it out. So I have a learning curve before I figure out how my body responds to focused exercise.

Before working out (sorry about the blurry quality)

Now

How long did it take you to notice a difference and how much protein are you taking?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• When I first started lifting it took me 3 days to notice a difference

Also you have awesome genetics if you've only beem lifting a few weeks congrats bro

• Thanks man. If it passed on, it might have something to do with my laboring farming family background.

I heard generally it'll take about 4 months before you'll notice some vast differences. Right now i don't think I'm eating enough protein as what the articles would suggest you need

• I wouldn't really listen to the internet about fitness weight lifting is full of a sh** ton of myths

I only go by what I feel like but the only thing I do track os calorie intake ahah

• Its hard to tell cause of the lighting