She looks old and ugly doesn't she?

She looks old and ugly doesn't she?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• if thats you just go anon and say it is you. If it is not you then please go away with such hate and nonsense... ugh

• Yes the girl is me. These were the comments I received on my positive post. That I was old & ugly or I looked like a man. I made two posts. A negative one (this one) and a positive one. I found that on the negative one people would defend against the bullying and got less hateful comments than on the positive. The ones on the negative post tried to correct the negative comments and the comments on the positive post people commented with hatefulness. It was an interesting study. Realize what a cruel world we live in.

• I completely agree with you. Thank you for being so kind to me. I greatly appreciate it. ☺

• :) its my pleasure

What Guys Said 37

• Not that old, certainly not ugly.

1.gvacdn.be/.../...-maggie-de-block_100_1000x0.jpg

• fyi ladies and gents... this picture is just as likely to be a picture of the QA. She might just have some self image issues. Just thought id point that out

As for the girl in the pic, yeah she does look older than her age, which i assume is low 20's... but she's certainly not ugly

• Is that your way of hating on your friend?

• OldER? Yes, a bit. Ugly? Not at all.

• She looks fine to me. What's with all the assholes on here lately?

• definitely doesn't look old or ugly.

• She looks 40 which IS YOUNG OK !
    And she's not ugly at all. I think she's beautiful. She looks stressed though. I would say she even looks like a caring woman. She may be a single mom juggling home life and work life or something like that.

• she looks like she´s been changed with some app. i say that, because the skin around her moth and neck looks very young but the forehead not. i´d go out on a limb and say that it´s shopped.

• she's not that old and still looks pretty nice too

• She is okay looking either A its you fishing for compliments or B your just a insecure bully.

• Looks trans to me. Not old.

• glad i'm not alone who noticed... i agree...

• @Klaatu51 really? OK I think its the nose. Haha

• Nope
    She looks beautiful to me

• She looks good, except maybe it has been a long day at the office. I'll be if she just did something with her hair she would be a knockout.

• What should she do to her hair? I think its too blonde.

• Not too blonde. Just looks disheveled here. Wash it, comb it, condition it, maybe curl it a little.

• Also maybe cut it so it doesn't look like it is all different lengths.

• Age is just a number and she looks good. I beg she has experience and could teach me a few things too which makes her even hotter.

• That looks like Pippil

Anyway no that's really rude of you to say.

• well not to me I think she ;looks good but then I am old

• Old, yeah, but I don't think she's ugly.

• Even in this bad photo (bad angle, bad lighting, low rez) she looks good. i wouldn't say old and ugly, geez, pretty harsh. im brutally honest, so dont think im holding back. she really isn't ugly

• Not at all, she looks pretty.

• She does NOT look old and ugly to me.

She has a sexy sensual look actually.

• Why are you insulting your mum online?

• She looks pretty normal, although yeah the forehead lines make her look older.

• Um no, she doesn't

• Older but not ugly, average.

• She's not ugly, but I think she at least looks like she's in her 30's or 40's.

• No I would date her if she was single

• Yes, very.

• who is she? hahaha... cool.

• you are interested in her?

• Old but not ugly at all

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 28

• No not at all. She's really pretty and has beautiful eyes. If this is you get some confidence, if this isn't you, stop being a jerk.

• Not really? I wouldn't say she was ugly at all actually. She just looks... hurt. Like on a deeper level. Like she's depressed and needs somebody to treat her the way she deserves. Her eyes look sad and her smile is the biggest fake smile I've ever seen. But no, she's not ugly. Far from it.

• Why do I get the feeling that you are having an incredibly bad bad day and your self esteem has completely dropped and you've posted a pic of yourself after trying to hold your shit together and looking for confirmations of what your self esteem is telling you?
    Either that or I've completely missed and your just smack talking a random.
    No she's not old she just looks stressed beyond belief. And hell no she is not ugly.

• I agree with BertMacklin, it's very rude to make such a post and if it's yourself at least have the guts to say it is while you're anon.

• She's beautiful. Now get off the internet and get a life

• no she looks beautiful.

• Actually, I think she's beautiful. Her eyes are jaw-dropping.

• Old? She looks like she's between 18 and 24. Ugly? No, not at all.

• Those are not the words I would use to describe her, no.

• Neither old nor ugly.. If that is you then you have no reason to be insecure and if that is someone else then stop being so rude 🐸

• Actually, I find her very attractive.

• she's beautiful

• Not really?
    Someones bitter...

• old and ugly? nopw

• Not sure why you would say that. She's pretty and looks maybe 30ish. You seem bitter.

• She looks normal.

• older but not ugly

• Yeah, no. What the hell is wrong with her? She looks just fine to me.

• she should change her make-up and hair. Those are aging her!

• that was rude and uncalled for

• How rude of you to say that.

• She looks Middle Aged and average. Not ugly.

• No, she's beautiful!

• Rude. She looks quite lovely to me. Pretty eyes.

• no! but she does look tired like she needs a break

• Maybe this is a picture of you, and you think this of yourself. Don't think so negative.

• is that you?