Does everyone think I'm fat?

First of I dont want to be rated, im just tired of people I know being spitefull and calling me a fatty just to be mean. ( My ex, old class mates, etc. ) I just want a new perspective from people who don't know me and won't lie, or be mean. I can take the truth, I just want to know if every one sees me the way I see my self.
Does everyone think I'm fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• If anyone calls that body fat they are clearly an complete and utter moron. That is an example of a truly beautiful body.

• Agreed. It really doesn't get much better.

Like out of the SI swimsuit edition pages.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure your ankles are like the size of my (small) wrists.

Also, lmao at the fishing for attention pic.

• Lol, I was thinking something similar but compared to a different body part.

What Guys Said 64

• ... wtf...

• The worst part is, idiots will fall for this attention bait.

• Oh yeah you're totally fat... pshhhhhh lol first world problems... but seriously you are toned.

• Wtf... I hate posts like this. YOU'RE THIN! NOT TOO SKINNY, NOT TOO FAT! A WOMAN WITH A PERFECT AND HEALTHY BODY! I WOULD DO YOU ANYTIME WHENEVER YOU CALL! YES YOU'RE HOT LIKE THAT! HAPPY? If they actually call you like that and you aren't fishing for compliments here, they're joking. Dont change ANYTHING.

• Anyone that calls you fat is blind, insane or just doesn't understand the meaning of the word. Also, if YOU think you're fat, you have self image issues and need to get them worked out. You have a wonderful figure. You could comfortably add 10lbs and still not be fat

• They say it just to be mean, yes.
    Jealous people. Just laugh it off, call them blind

But if you'd be so worrying about it, and constantly say "I'm fat", I'd joke around and call you fatty too, but just to joke though

• As far as I can tell you have a fantastic body. I might need to examine it more closely to be _absolutely_ sure...

• No, you are not fat at all. You look great!

• Anyone who says you are fat is just being mean. You are far from fat!

I hate mean people. Ignore them and maintain a body image that is who you are, a thin young woman who looks amazing. Your body is quite nice.

I am a guy who LOVES big women. You are not a big woman but still very sexy.

• when someone points their finger at you there is always three pointing back at them.
    You're not fat you are "normal" whatever that's meant to be.

• Are you kidding me lol. You look good. YOU know you're not fat

• I don't see any weight that shouldn't be there. Your body looks fantastic. Sporty.
    Their actions were raised by something else or they all seem to be really rude people.

• cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...d-8f6f-1ee819c185c2.jpg ...
    ... hell yeah you're fat and you know it -_-

• Lol this must be insulting to people who are actually fat

• The truth is that everyone who calls you fat is blind or has serious sight problems.

• You're very attractive, very fit.
    Furthest thing from being fat, Dang girl you got it going on.
    Rocking body, little thigh gap too.

• There is nothing overweight about you! Those people are just being mean just to be mean, their words have no merit.

• Hahaha whaaaaaaaat? You look great!

• Your body is amazing do not let those negative people make you feel negative about yourself. You have a hot bod pretty perfect I'd say.

• Damn, here I was gonna get annoyed over some bait.
    But who can be mad at that stomach and shorts.

• omg!!! you are not fat. you have a very cute tummy and the most super beautifulest thighs

• hey i am wondering if you can please messege me... please. i have a question to ask

• @legslover79 hi

• You're beautiful 😊

• Yes you look like Fat Albert

• who can say you are fat, you are so fit:)

• I don't see where you are fat at. Are you making this up or are you serious? I don't see how you could believe you are fat just because someone call you fat.

• either your body image is distorted or you just want to hear that you´re in perfect shape. and i mean literally perfect. there´s nothing i´d change if i was you or had a girl like you as a partner.

• Anyone calling you fat is a complete and utter moron. You look great. :)

• I feel that this isn't serious because your body is amazing but in case it is I will give my thoughts. Any friends that call you fat are likely being sarcastic. Just like a guy being nicknamed tiny when he is huge. Any exes or people that aren't friends would only say such a thing out of jealousy.

• I can only assume this is some kind of put on trolling thing. Since whoever that is is increadibly hot.

• first off im not trolling and secondly thats me
      \

• Hell no they are jealous. You have a wonderful figure and your thighs are lush

• More from Guys
    34

What Girls Said 23

• How much of your workout do you generally working on your core?
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ba548b01e0.jpg

• none

• you couldn't say no? It's your body after all

• I had never really had the desire to get it done but I didn't see the harm in it since he wanted me to get it done and he payed for it.

• Gosh.. who the heck made you think that?
    You have a healthy-looking body, one that everyone should have. If someone told you you're fat, they're either jealous or plain morons whose heads are filled with warm water.

• You're quite obviously not fat.

• you're not fat at all! you have a great shape. they're just being assholes

• You're obese -_-

• Do you want to have Victoria's secret model or something? Lol
    Then you might have to work on your lower abs and arms

BUT you look more than perfectly fit not even close to fat

• Literally I wish I had your body, your are fab!!!

• :sigh:

If you know they're being spiteful then why do you even care. You know you aren't even remotely close to fat.

• fat
    aft
    wft
    wtf

no you're not

• No you are not. You are in shape and nicely toned. Don't change a thing :)

• No. You are certainly not fat. Ignore the bastards.

• You're perfectly fine wth..

• You have abbs...-_-
    How are you fat?
    You re like the 3rd pic of a toned girl i see tonight. I mean come on, everything is tight and slim.
    You even have your sports close on, it s clear that you re a sporty and work hard for your shape.

• My thoughts too. Can't believe the girls questioning themselves on here when they clearly have nothing to worry about. Plus if a guy doesn't like you for being a certain body type then he isn't worth it anyway.

• @Insecure1636 100%

• If you truly believe what those other people have said. Then your pretty stupid to believe them.

• you are the opposite of fat

• Man, if you're fat I must be a damn whale.

• You are kidding right?

• Your crazy

• Yes you're a total fattie, all 60 pounds of you.

• haha try adding another 100 to that 60 lol, I weigh 160 lbs

• thinner than I should? youve got to be kidding

• Im 135 and 5'6, and I look a lot bigger than you, you look pretty darn thin.

• www.google.com/url
    I am so done right now

• Wth... Really?

• -_- you know you are not fat!

• You really have to ask?