How to get bigger boobs without surgery any tips?

I think I will give exercise ago and even though I eat a lot it just seems to go to my stomach or I don't put anything on.
Am 21 I could say am a late bloomer

Most Helpful Guy

• You could get fat. Then your boobs will grow.

Honestly stop worrying about it. All big boobs do is make guys gawk at you. Nothing more. No guys have 'big boobs only clauses' to whom they marry unless they are morons. And yes I know some.

You will find plenty of guys who just don't care. If they like YOU they will be happy with your body as is.

Give me in shape with small boobs over fat with huge boobs any day.

Stop stressing. It's not important unless you are an attention whore. It's the wrong kind of attention though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not much you can do, I'm afraid. However, you can try exercises that target your chest. That way, your pectoral muscles will get larger. These are underneath your boobs, so will push them out further, giving the appearance of bigger boobs. Hope this helps 😊

What Guys Said 7

• Don't think you can. Guys really don't care about size like women think but we do prefer natural

• Your boobs are sexy, you should be proud of the body you have. I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• I think having your boobs kiss, lick, and suck on by your boyfriend can make them bigger.

• Wear a push-up bra. It will make them look bigger at least.

• I've got one but it never seems to be good enough even though am 35 A bra size it always makes me feel down and low self esteem.

• A girls boob size isn't important to me 😊

• Try putting on weight if possible

• Get fat (filler, up)

What Girls Said 2

• You can't. :(
    I feel you, girl. I'm an A cup.
    The best you can do is buy a good push up bra. Have a look at this video, too.

https://youtu.be/6R-UKYA2k4c

I know it's not the same as having real bigger boobs, but it's a start. :) And realize that there's nothing wrong with smaller ones, either. They're sexy, delicate and feminine in their own way.

• Wait till you get older? How old are you?