This Friday a few of my friends asked me to go over to this boys house to hang out in his hot tub, im not comfortable with my body, what should I do?

I don't want to disappoint my friends by not going, and I want to go because a cute guy I like is going, but I'm scared they won't like seeing me in a bikini. I'm 15, 5'10 and about 145 pounds

Most Helpful Guy

• No problem, Bikinis are ugly anyway. Its like underwear, but culturally acceptable to wear around. I got yelled at in college for "streaking" through campus wearing only boxers, but when its sunny women would actually go outside and wear bikinis to tan. The hypocrisy is real. Personally I dont find underwear attractive, and so I hate bikinis. Dont feel bad, wear whatever bathing suit you want, dont feel forced into dressing like some porn star for the whole world to see your body, if you dont want them to see it dont show it off.

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously proportions are what matter if you want to go by numbers (which totally don't matter) but don't worry! I'm 5'10 and I weigh 157pounds.. But I like my body and have never had anyone be sad to see me in a bikini. So just rock it don't worry about anyone else. Besides if your friends judge you then they're useless in your life

What Guys Said 5

• Seems like a fine weight for that height!

• Your weight is completely normal, just go and have fun. You have nothing to worry about.

• Love the skin you're in.
    They can accept you as you are

• I think he'll be glad he finally gets to see you in one since apparently bra and underwear in public, is illegal

• You're probably worrying about nothing, but you don't have to go if you don't want.

What Girls Said 0