Teens feel about cellulite?

Well I'm 5,1 and I consider my self a little chubby but not fat, I'm curvy and I have big thighs and butt and I just can't get rid of it I go to the gym and tried cream, should I just keep worrying about it or are guys ok with it? (Im 16)

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on how excessive it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's common for women to have cellulite and stretch marks. Our bodies go through a lot of changes as we grow and age, and there's not much you can do about it. Cellulite is just fat, and everyone has fat on them. It doesn't mean you're unhealthy or unattractive.

If anyone gives you crap for it, just tell them that they have ugly shoes and you can always see snot globs in their nose.

What Guys Said 5

• Cellulite is something even relatively thin women can get so unless you have a lot of it, or its really visible you shouldn't worry about it.

• there are a lot of guys who love girls with big thighs. i myself is one of them who rather have girls with big thighs. dont worry, your fine

• I'm ok with something like that, I accept a woman as she is

• It's not that big of a deal

• Don't change a thing. I like a good sized girl with a big butt and legs. And I'm not alone in that, curvy is in

What Girls Said 0