Is this girl pretty?

The reason i clicked on this video was the because the girl looked really pretty in the thumbnail haha
But when i watched the video she didn't seem as pretty. she's funny though.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to feel sorry for her because, they were only "just dating" and that she probably could have seen it coming that the girl was flirting with him and that he was enjoying it (went through with it), plus he had been playing lacrosse with her so, he was getting closer to her, and her him. The more time you spend with someone, the more likely you are to fall for them...

But, on the other hand, she walked in on them cheating, so, at the same time, it's hard not to feel bad for her because she had to see that.

She actually reminds me of this girl I used to like, looks almost exactly like her

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow you're 14 and judging people based on their appearance. I would've hoped you clicked on the video because she had something to say as opposed to her looks. You're a female yourself, don't be posting whether other females are pretty or not. Be respectful

• Really? Im not judging her on her appearance. I just saw that she looked pretty and she looked like the type to do makeup tutorials or something so i checked her out. Plus if it really matters i subscribed to her because she's funny, even when she didn't seem as pretty as she looked in the thumbnail. So I dont only like her for her looks

• Have you not been on this website before? There are "Are they good looking" questions all the time. If she was some random girl then I wouldn't of asked, but she's a popular youtuber with many fans and followers. Would you say the same if I posted a picture of a celebrity? Probably not. If people are going to put themselves out there for everyone to see then they should expect a little judgement.

• Lol arguing with a 14 year old is pointless, I've got better things to do

What Guys Said 15

• The blonde-in-a-bottle does not look good and I think she tries too hard to be witty, amusing, entertaining, etc. Not attractive at all!

• Moderately attractive but irritating enough that I could not watch much of the video.

• Yeah, you're spot on with the "thumbnail was deceiving" thing.
    Interesting. I guess she got herself at a good angle.

• Her face is attractive, but as a whole she isn't. The baby-puke green hair and the basic b*tch wrist tattoo cost her a lot of "points". Let's not get started on how she talks.

• ... stupid blonde and a trashy attitude. No thanks.

• Where is that question about "a pound of makeup?" What does she _really_ look like? Her natural eyes and eyebrows probably look better than this, but who knows?

• Not really

• Yeah but she needs to ease up on the fake lases and looks a bit childish

• Face is OK, but the bad dye job, trashy tattoo, and shitty personality make her unattractive.

• She seems to full of herself. Not attractive at all

• pretty enough.

• Not for my taste. Not attracted to pale/pink fake blonde.

• Agreed... she looked good in the thumbnail, but it all went downhill from there.

• she's alright. I hate bleached hair.

• she's like much lower without make up like most girls

What Girls Said 4

• She's pretty but I think she'd look better if she went for a more natural look and coloured her hair, that colour she has washes out her face.

• I don't like makeup but yes she looks normal.

• Can't really say. She would have to be wearing no make up to give an honest opinion.

• she's not cute at all...
    Annoying mouth, nose and voice/: