What do you think of my pic?

hey there you all. i really start liking all the comments on the pics i post. so here is another one. please feel free to give your opionion. positive or negative it doesn t matter as long as it is really what you think.

What do you think of my pic?

• rate me 6 because...
  • rate me 5 because...
  • rate me 4 because...
  • rate me10 because...
  • rate me 9 because...
  • rate me 8 because..
  • rate me 7 because...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you're obviously pretty... But I have to wonder if you just really wanted to show people your cleavage. :P

• well... uhm what do you think...

• I feel... Sort of connected to this person (you?). Like I see her and in the back of my mind, I feel like I can relate to her. I'm not 100% sure why. But something just feels familiar.
      And maybe I'm just talking out of my ass. lol.

• Looks like you've been drinking too much and you're about to toss your cookies! LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• 8/10, I'm straight but it's after midnight so I can appreciate cleavage =P

What Guys Said 18

• About your look: Not a very clear, easy look at your face so I can't really say much about that. Nice, strong arms.
    About the picture: You're trying to make us think what you're looking at... and why. Along with that you might be trying to direct some attention to your cleavage.

• thanks for your nice words.

i was looking at a small bird in the yard. not really thinkinout what you would see. the one that took the pic clearly saw something..

• I think you look fine. I would give you 6 out of 10,

• I rate you a 2 because... you're ugly.

• Stop... You're 27 not 4.

• There's something called tact. Simply saying 'you're not my type' would've worked just as well. I don't understand people like you...

• thanks for your opionion like i said. it may be positive it may be negative i apreciate your time

• Whoa look at that distribution.

• you like the distribution?

• When I answered the distribution of the poll was almost equal across the options. It was weird.
      But now it's less equal, but still no close ratings have a high number of votes together.
      7 > 4 > 8 > 10

• You look like you just saw someone jump off a building, other than that you're an average looking woman 😊👍🏾

• You look charming! 9! Nice cleavage and face.

• wow you really give me i high rate. thanks for your time

• I'm probably too old, but It would be tempting to take a KLM flight to Schiphol again. I was only in Holland for two days, but I swear they were the friendliest people in all Europe.

• I really want to know what you are looking at

• I don't know why but i feel like you're hot enough to be a supermodel...

• I don't do ratings but you look fab...

• It's an odd pose but looks like you could be cute

• You look like female athletes

• wow seriously sexy cleavage and the part of boobs seen. enough to make me horny LOL ;-)

• old.

(filler)

• rated you a 10 cuz your sooo very beautiful

• thanks that is a very high rate

• well i would of given an even way higher rate, but you just went to 10. lol i would of given you a 100000000000, cuz you are truly beautiful

• I really like faces so it's really hard to judge from this angle I still like what I see so I rate 8/10

• Your face does not seem clear from the status of the picture position, so i can not vote accurately.

• just vote by what you see

• thanks for your time and your honoust opninion

• you welcome, I thank you also to thanked me for my answer. not just me but you thanks everyone. This is a kindness from you. and the beauty of your heart.

• You're below average.

• what makes me below average i m reallly curious about just give me your honoust opinion

• You look fine, self confidence is key!

• thanks!! but what makes you think ilook fine?

• Nothing abnormal, pretty face, can't see body.

What Girls Said 6

• Not the best angle. All the focus is on the scalp and the boobs..

• I think you look like Guiselle Bunchen's older, more tired sister.

• I gave you a 9 because in this picture you look like giselle!

• Hi there, again!

• Can't even see your face... Looks like you are looking over a building or something.

• I dont want to sound disrespectful but why you need strangers to rate our picture? What is the gain? Why yo need validation of who you are by other people telling about your pic?

• i like other ones opinion. so this is a good place to hear it. thanks for your time