Would you get plastic surgery if you could afford it? If you picked "Yes", tell us what you'd change. If you picked "No", tell us why you wouldn't. ?

Feel free to post pictures.

If I could afford it I'd consider rhinoplasty because my nose is just nnnnggggugghhh. I might not go through with it if I could afford it because someone might screw up my nose even more. xD

Would you get plastic surgery if you could afford it? If you picked

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Maybe/I'd consider it. (If you picked "Maybe/I'd consider it." tell us why.)
I'm surprised a few people have said "yes". o. o

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see anything wrong with your nose. You don't want to end up like this guy, do you?

www.arogundade.com/.../michael-jackson-1.jpeg

• >o > I wouldn't get it chopped off, and I'd try to find a skilled, certified, and well known professional who has a good record before doing anything like that. xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Same as you, never liked my nose - kinda like a love hate relationship y'know? But yeah.. I wouldn't get plastic surgery, never will I do it, ever. God knows who else might screw em up even more 😂

I kinda dislike my whole body too to be exact, y'know - my body figure. I'd wish to plastic surgery the whole damn thing but I think it'd be more fun and rewarding if I do it on my own (ie workout lol)

What Guys Said 11

• I would do a body sculpting / liposuction procedure to get rid of some of the fat to reveal more of my "abs."

• Can't you do that with a good diet while working out for a while?

• Yeah, but it's a lot faster with surgery. I'm not saying I'm terribly fat, but it would be easier.

• I'm just like you, I don't like my nose, but I don't plan on doing plastic surgery, I prefer to stick with my nose than to get plastic surgery.

• Someone who knows the feels. ;-; What is it about your nose that bothers you?

• Nah, thanks but I'd just deal with it xD

• Alrighty. c:

• Your nose is fine.
    I would not get any plastic surgery simply because I don't want any cutting, injections, or whatever done to my body. And I'm not upset enough about my body to even get the idea of surgery.

• I see nothing wrong with your nose.

I wouldn't change anything myself, I'm perfectly content
    with the body this life has granted me.

• your nose is fine. I don't see any problem with it.

• The wide bridge, and how my nostrils always look flared (especially when I smile) is what I hate about it.

• I think you are too critical. If you spend too much time looking at anything it will start to look weird after a while. So you “fix” your nose, then what? You spend too much time looking at your chin and need to get that “fixed too” or your ears, or your hands? You are a pretty girl, no need to change anything about yourself.

• I've never had an issue with the rest of my face, just my nose. I don't think it'll get that extreme. :T

• Yes, i definitely would. I'd make my nose shorter and less protruding, I'd also make my forehead less protruding (if thats possible), and I'd get fat taken out of my cheeks, and also see if my cheekbones could be slightly adjusted.

• No, I just don't see the point.

• No, I'm already beautiful. Hah

• I have a huge nose too. But my whole family have huge noses. We constantly give each other jokes on our noses, buts, foreheads and belly fat. We don't care about about external looks. We love our bodies and focus on improving our education.

• I'd probably make my upper lip more symmetrical. I'm don't have much of a problem with anything else

• Yes. hate my Asian eyes

• o: I think Asian eyes are cute, but then again when it comes to what catches my attention when it comes to guys Asians and Native Americans are my bias. xD

What Girls Said 17

• D'awww I think your nose is cute and unique!

One of my eyelids is kind of droopy, so I've kind of thought about getting it fixed enough that it at least matched the other lid. I'd have to really investigate the procedure, recovery time and conditions, medications, etc... before I made a serious decision though.

• It's potato-y, and yeah a lot of research would have to be done before considering anything.

• Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? It's not potatoy at all!! It's 110% cute!

• I picked yes...

I constantly go back and forth about a breast enhancement.

I know everyone says guys like all kinds.. and as far as I know, no guy has ever turned me down or broke up with me because of my size...

But.. you see how guys react to nice pairs and big uns..

I'm not looking to have an epic rack.. just.. a nice, medium sized set.

• Guys might react positively on the first gaze of seeing a bigger pair - but they surely will react negatively when they touch those.

• Definitely going for clueless. I have had a pair of fake-breasts in my hands as well and huge turn-off.

They probably just were happy enough to get laid or simply too dull to tell the difference.

• @FakeName123 Or you're a white knight.

• I'd be tempted to plastic surgery my whole body to physical perfection but it's so much more rewarding doing it in the gym.

• I picked no because I'm perfect. Everything that God gave me is what he decided was just right, anything else like makeup or surgery is just an insult to the greatest artist in all of existence.

• I'm considering a breast reduction because I'm starting to have back problems and I'm relatively young. Cosmetically speaking, I don't think I would want to change anything else.

• That's definitely a good reason to get one, but I do hope you go down to a size that suits your body.

• No I wouldn't. If anything I wish something would magically make my acne go away. Though at least I didn't get it in high school. That would have been worse. lol

• I picked no but if I did have one it would be a Brazilian butt lift. However, I could just do more squats for that. Besides I don't think I have enough fat on my body to transfer to my butt. Lol :P

• I wouldn't get any type of plastic surgery. It's all vanity in my opinion and there's nothing to change about my body, I know I'm beautiful with my Hershey kiss skin and plump lips, my boyfriend and lots others think so as well.

• No, mainly because I'm happy with myself. I don't know.. I've just been really positive and loving myself lately. 😕

• breast implant to be a C-cup, Nose job, lipo suction on stomach and thighs.

• The breast implants might not be needed since you're still a teen and are still developing.

• I would just want C-cups.

• I'd 'fix' my nose and lips.

• Yeah, I'd get a breast reduction or a breast lift.

• I definitely wouldn't. I'm not perfect and I don't plan to be. I'm fine with my imperfections

• I'd like my nose to be smaller and less bulbous but I like it's shape.

• Would you ever go through with something like plastic surgery?

• You've got a love-hate relationship with your nose too?

• I don't say love hate I say hate and acceptance because i'm always going to think my nose could be better or at the least it could look better in pictures.

• I could deal with most if not all my so called imperfections. None of it really bothered me until I developed a pooch belly. I do cardio, I do weights, I watch my diet, but though not as big anymore, its still there. I have to look at it every morning and every night and it gets to me. I know its my fault that its there in the first place, but having actually tried really hard to work it off naturally and it not going away, I'm like, yep, if I had some cash on hand, I'd get that taken care of asap. I have however long ago decided I would never do any type of surgery that is visible without clothing. Never the face, not my arms, nothing in that realm b/c if that gets screwed up, there's practically no coming back from that. I think long term though, I'll just live with it like everything else. When you see yourself through someone elses eyes, and they are telling you, you are beautiful and fine just the way you are, I take that too heart and somehow it matters less about the pooch.

• YES. I'd love to get that fat transfer surgery. I'm very thin but I have very straight hips with a short waist and I'd love to take the fat that likes to clump around my midsection and get it transferred to the sides of my hips to round them out.

I don't think I have ENOUGH fat for both sides of my hips though. I'm really hoping I'll get a random late dose of puberty that spreads out these hips for me.