You guys think this chick is pretty?

Her name is Meiko Kaji.

She is an actress and singer from Japan, born in 1947 in Tokyo. In the 1970s, she was among Japan's most popular starlets, appearing in countless movies and tv shows as well as selling millions of albums. Yet, few here in the US knows who she is due to her career being relegated to Japan and her semi-retirement from the entertainment industry in the early 1980s.

And here she is:

You guys think this chick is pretty?

Note that these picture represent her in her prime. She's much older now but has aged well.

So what's the G@G consensus on Ms. Kaji?

Hot... or not?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• I think she's pretty. I bet if she got all glammed up she'd look stunning.

What Guys Said 4

• yep she's very attractive

• ... no, she isn't.

• She's alright. Nothing bad.

• My personal opinion is that she's gorgeous. But I like that type so...

• @Loligirl - if that's your view of Far East, south East Asian girls and their varied looks and skin colors, then yes. Only it's not a ferish. It's an admiration, preference and personal taste. And you don't have to like it.

Thanks for showing your bigoted and obviously envious butt to the community. And slapping mentally handicapped people in the face at the same time. You're a real gem😕