Do u think this body perfect? look PIC?

Do u think this body perfect? look PIC?

Do u find butt attractive?

• yeah hot and comment
  • comment
Actually I am wearing tight clothes
Actually I wear tight clothes so in case... everything is visible my pakage, butt , leg, my body

Most Helpful Girl

• Torso looks nice. His butt is like 2x as big as mine. It looks awkward and feminine. A good male butt is just a small round butt, not a big one.

What Girls Said 20

• PERFECT? No way.

• I don't need your opinion you are the most different user in gag history

• U french dood? Your English is bad enough to make fun of it

• Why so butthurt @Asker dont you like honest opinions? You wanted everyone to kiss your ass telling you how good you look? @missnowhere did nothing wrong. Leave her be.

• Major turn off... 👎

• thanks

• Your sister loves big butts... hmm good
      Yeah you are right its vary girl to girl like boys... so I focus on every part of my body

• What about long legs

• I don't think those pics are from the same guy. Different shoulder to hip ratio.

I like the second pic :P Also, people, educate yourself. That's what ballet dancers wear.

• Lol did you read the asker's updates... he's saying that's his butt haha

• @zorro8888 NOOO!! YOU GOT ME ALL EXCITED FOR NOTHING!

• Actually bubble girl, I think my girlfriend and other friends like my butt and mast gag user okay

• Perfection does not exist, it is an unobtainable standard set by the media and society to market products, selling us the idea that if we only have this, or do that we can obtain the perfect body.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• No, I don't think so.

• No body in the world can ever own the title perfect,... but as far as your bod goes i say its pretty dame good and in well shape, you look fit and healthy and keep continueing to be 😊

• I have no idea why there is such a fascination with big, round butts on men, I personally find it off putting.

• it is good.. but can't say perfect..

• Ummm he has a very big butt, it's weird... I like the front but not the behind...

• But few my girl (just friend) told me u have a nice booty and package..

• Some girls, actually many girls like your body, I'm sure, butbI personally don't like big butts on guys.

• Thanks, Yeah many girls like my body and butt... in case you are not on butt.. it s somple

• I don't really give a shit about male butts. Just keep them not hairy, and we're good to go.

• Thanks, Look at my chest it is not hairy.. And I have clean butts not hairy one

• And by the way, a perfect physique, if not accompanied by a good, mature personality, also means nothing to me. I'd rather have a physically led perfect guy with a great personality than an egoistic narcissist with perfect body.

• *less perfect

• Not my type.

• I like the top half, and the butt ain't bad

• I don't care about male butt. That perky booty pic cracks me up. Why is he wearing a yoga pants?

• Not my type

• The butt is, not the top picture

• Not perfect but its good.
    The butt is attractive but not those leggings.

• The butt looks weird

• no this is not attractive

• Perfect? Lol no! Why is he even wearing lady pants?

• Really nice ass!

• Thanks , do girls find attractive

• Maybe most

• Yeah

What Guys Said 12

• No one can ever be perfect in anything. You can aspire to get close to perfection but not be perfection itself.
    Whatever you aim to be perfect at... good luck

• No. He has some bodyfat to lose, his upper body is nothing special, and the spandex pants are feminine.

• @Bubble_tea

Someone has a surprise for you :P

• OMG! LOL!!! Thank you so much for the mention! I'm laughing so much at the comments right now!

• He looks like he has the worst wedgie in the history of wedgies.

• wow couldn't think anything better then this
    https://youtu.be/gsVEm9X8gEE
    Stupid sexy Flanders

• That's gay as phuck lol

• My mother wanted me to dance balett good thing I decided against it, I would have a butt like that maybe 😂.
    No comment haha

• Looks healthy,

nice ass, baby!

• You're really fit, you look great
    Now a question to the girls here: why are most saying he is not attractive? I thought girls liked muscles? Im confused

• as a guy I can answer objectively,,, skip some squats bro that ass looks feminine but on the torso keep up the good work bru

• I wish more girls had your butt
    Seeing that ass on a guy cringed me WTH

• This guy again lol.