I think they're too small?

I'm not feeling confident about my boobs, they're small. What do you think?
I think they're too small?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I'm a big chested girl and i think boobs of all sizes are beautiful (just like butts) as long as they natural. I don't find fake nice. So yep, love what ya got girl.

What Guys Said 39

• Hey, you're worrying unnecessarily! :) your chest is smaller than average but not unusually so, with a bra it's hard to know how much of what we see is real vs the work of the bra but if that's pretty much just you, your size and shape is beautiful, you should feel very confident in it.

No one size is perfect, there are pros and cons to them all, but yours is certainly in a happy place on the scale! You have a very pleasing shape with great clear skin, you'll easily be able to wear tops and dresses without a bra and you'll look exceptionally cute, feminine and attractive while you're doing it. Be proud of your boobs, they're beautiful just the way they are. :)

• That's so sweet. Thank you. :)

• There is no need to worry about your size. There is no perfect and everybody has his/her own preference. Worrying about things like this only hurts you mentally and other ways.

• They're fine, really.

• They are lovely, unless you are behind a guy who is into boobs and you have big boobies in competition . I also love big boobies, big then they are fake and real boobies and small lovely and perky. Stop worrying they look nice.. Boobs can attract many man but it is your treatment which decide is they are going to stay or leave! Cause there are always better bigger types of boobies in market all are fake uck...

• Dude, your boobs are awesome. I don't think you understand men...

• dude? :D

• I'm just being like, chilled out and cool, trying to take a leaf out of Americans' books.

• "Dude, your boobs are awesome."
      Dude...
      DUDE..
      D-U-D-E

lol, that's a bad sign.

• They are really sexy! I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

• They look fine to me. Looking normal and shaped correctly is more important than size. To me, boobs don't have to be stimulating, since they do nothing for me anyway. They just have to look normal and not gross enough that they aren't an eyesore.

• They are definitely on the smaller side, but boob size isn't everything to guys. You can always just put more focus on other parts of your body like your ass.

• Yes, in fact I have a nice ass. :D

• ... I can't see them.

• I prefer small boobies about the size of yours.

• I think they're fine as they are

• They don't look small at all... they look about perfect size! Just a handful is awesome!

• No matter I'll treat you like you have the best boob on earth.

• They are a little small but that's not a bad thing. I can't speak for other guys but I don't like them huge. I prefer perky over size. You have cleavage and plenty to play with so you should not worry about it at all.

• All boobs are beautiful

• The size of your boobs isn't important (:

Some guys as myself will love a girl for her (:

Her boobs are a part of her body that we will love (:

Don't worry about them, they're perfect 😅

They're a nice size (:

• They definitely don't look too small

• They are smaller, but they look very nice. If we were dating, I would love them just because they'ar yours.

• na they are fine... big enough to have some fun haha and still looks good, don't worry

• They might be small, but they certainly look beautiful..

• they are perfect.

• Perfect, y ou r hotter than hot

• they are good and handy !!!

• I'm not sure it's not a clear photo xD

• Small look good, if they're well shaped and perky like yours

• They're small, but it doesn't matter.

• your boobs are attractive to me:)

• They look nice. Can I touch them?

• Oh no.. Thats gorgeous sweetie 😇

• They r cute... Not every man loves gianties...

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 4

• They are good size, well at least to me

• you're fine lady

• Well they re bigger than mine so... :p

• No they are sexy, and proud of your small boobs , I'm proud of my small boobs.