Do I have a baby face?

Do i look like a kid? I recently turned 18 and I still look immature...

Most Helpful Guy

• Look 14 or 15 to me. Very pretty. No baby face though.

• Looks 14 or 15 but no baby face though? ¤_____¤ interesting!

• So 14 - 15 is a baby-like look to you? Okay then. Ignore my answer.

• Sorry T___T I didn't think that you would get mad, I was just joking! I apologize T____T

Most Helpful Girl

• you know its a good thing you look younger than your real age? and you're very pretty!!

• Yes that's an advantage but I'm not attractive and everybody treats me like a kid... "dating a kid? Pfft no way, it would be amusing to stay beside you lol" this is what he said.

• well you shouldn't care about what other thinks about you. afterall, when you guys get older they are gonna look like grannies haha

What Guys Said 14

• Kinda, its mostly your eyes. Its not a bad thing tho. Looking young for your age might seem bad now, but when you're nearing 30 and still look 20, you will be happy.

• Happy birthday!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Uhm... some people grow up differently,
    you look young but! not soooo young, i think you look about your age, maybe a few years less :)

• Give it more time and its not a bad thing either when it wasn't until I was I was like 21 my baby face didn't go away. And your baby face is barely visible so just relax.

• You do look a bit younger than 18. Don't fret though, because in 5-10 years you will be SOOO glad that you look younger than your age.

• Nope
    And if you think you look immature, then just act immature

• Anime ^o^

I'm already doing it lol >___>

Thanks :D

• Anime for the win, my friend!

Well keep it up, we can't judge a book by its cover

• I don't see a picture.

• You don't have a baby face...
    You look immatuee; because even ur age says you are immature!

• yes you do join the club

• Club O___O? What do you mean?

• I'm 27 and people think I'm younger

• Ahhh I'm sorry... I'm stupid when it comes to English ^___^'

• Your dress and hair style keep you from looking older.

• Definitely looks slightly younger than 18. It's not a bad thing!

• Not like a kid but really pretty and beautiful. You just look a bit younger than your actual age ^_^

• Thankyou so much ^___^

• You're gorgeous (:

• yes but i think its racial think.

• So why's it say 17?

• Me- 06-10-1997 ¤___¤ go to my profile and check it out #___# I accidentally click on November instead of October...

• I'm just sayin' I know it's legal to married over 18, even under 18 (with parental approval) but, I'm saying 19, and 22, just for citizenship, that's not good

• This conversation is getting weird and it's embarrassing to be giving out my personal stories in public. P. M me if you want to talk, thank you! I'M REALLY SORRY.

What Girls Said 1

• I do not think so. You are beautiful! You have that innocent look which is a big advantage :)

• Big advantage? ☆____☆ lol thanks, you're pretty :D

• Thank you! Yeah, to me it is. Lots of people will agree, they think it's sweet and I think it is more beautiful than someone that looks really mature for their age.

• By the way, you don't look younger than 18 to me