Do I have a baby face?

Do i look like a kid? I recently turned 18 and I still look immature...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Look 14 or 15 to me. Very pretty. No baby face though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Looks 14 or 15 but no baby face though? ¤_____¤ interesting!

• So 14 - 15 is a baby-like look to you? Okay then. Ignore my answer.

• Sorry T___T I didn't think that you would get mad, I was just joking! I apologize T____T

Most Helpful Girl

• you know its a good thing you look younger than your real age? and you're very pretty!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes that's an advantage but I'm not attractive and everybody treats me like a kid... "dating a kid? Pfft no way, it would be amusing to stay beside you lol" this is what he said.

• well you shouldn't care about what other thinks about you. afterall, when you guys get older they are gonna look like grannies haha

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Kinda, its mostly your eyes. Its not a bad thing tho. Looking young for your age might seem bad now, but when you're nearing 30 and still look 20, you will be happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy birthday!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Uhm... some people grow up differently,
    you look young but! not soooo young, i think you look about your age, maybe a few years less :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Give it more time and its not a bad thing either when it wasn't until I was I was like 21 my baby face didn't go away. And your baby face is barely visible so just relax.

0|0
    0|0
  • You do look a bit younger than 18. Don't fret though, because in 5-10 years you will be SOOO glad that you look younger than your age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope
    And if you think you look immature, then just act immature

0|0
    0|0
    • Anime ^o^

I'm already doing it lol >___>

• Anime for the win, my friend!

Well keep it up, we can't judge a book by its cover

• I don't see a picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your dress and hair style keep you from looking older.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't have a baby face...
    You look immatuee; because even ur age says you are immature!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're gorgeous (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Not like a kid but really pretty and beautiful. You just look a bit younger than your actual age ^_^

0|0
    0|0
    • Thankyou so much ^___^

• yes you do join the club

0|0
    0|0
    • Club O___O? What do you mean?

• I'm 27 and people think I'm younger

• Ahhh I'm sorry... I'm stupid when it comes to English ^___^'

• Definitely looks slightly younger than 18. It's not a bad thing!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but i think its racial think.

0|0
    0|0
  • So why's it say 17?

0|0
    0|0
    • Me- 06-10-1997 ¤___¤ go to my profile and check it out #___# I accidentally click on November instead of October...

• Show All
    • I'm just sayin' I know it's legal to married over 18, even under 18 (with parental approval) but, I'm saying 19, and 22, just for citizenship, that's not good

• This conversation is getting weird and it's embarrassing to be giving out my personal stories in public. P. M me if you want to talk, thank you! I'M REALLY SORRY.

What Girls Said 1

• I do not think so. You are beautiful! You have that innocent look which is a big advantage :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Big advantage? ☆____☆ lol thanks, you're pretty :D

• Thank you! Yeah, to me it is. Lots of people will agree, they think it's sweet and I think it is more beautiful than someone that looks really mature for their age.

• By the way, you don't look younger than 18 to me