Is this body too horrible? Any tips?

I am working on it, but my friends want to go the beach on the weekend and Im not sure if I should go, so if you see this body at the beach would you feel disgusted?

Is this body too horrible? Any tips?

Be honest please
also, any work out routines that you know about? All my fat goes to my belly -.-

Thanks for all the opininions, I appreciate the honesty :)

Most Helpful Girl

• you look fine, nothing to worry about :) just go to the beach and have fun! but if you want some tips, then you can tone up a bit, you could try HIIT exercises, those burn a lot of fat, take a look at Jillian Michael's training videos, there are lots in youtube and they are great!

What Guys Said 18

• just go to the beach, everyone worries about their body but in reality anyone who sees you doesn't give a shit.

and there are no work out routines to target fat loss in the stomach area, you just have to keep working out to constantly burn fat and it will happen eventually.

• def not horrible. looks like you just need to do some core and abdominal exercises. yoga also can help tone up the body.

• When I read 'horrible' in the title I thouht I was going to see a beached whale or something of the sort. You're fine. Not thin of course but neither are you really fat.

• Assuming I was younger. . . if I saw you at the beach in a bikini, I would try to avoid staring but I would definitely look! And I would be interested.

• you know thats a man right

• Thanks for that and @aliencreature I am a girl, not all of us have the gift of having great cueves I am working to have a better body and I've lost some weigh but it takes time, I appreciate your honesty though

• I didn't think you were a guy. Your body isn't a specimen of fitness but if I was a younger man. . .. Don't pay attention to that kid; he was just trying to yank my chain, not yours.

• Sure you have some areas you need to work on, however, you don't require that much of a change, if you want to look toned and fit!

• You should fucking go to the beach. Embrace that tummy love it when it's like that. Once you start working out there's no seeing that tummy again 🙈

• not horrible you can shed those extras in a few months with hard work. go to the gym count your macross (google it) and work hard get a killa bod man*arnold voice*

• I think you're beautiful just the way you are.
    But if you want to get more in shape, go for it.
    You can do the following exercises to help.
    Forearm plank, regular plank, push ups, crunches, squats.
    But there's so many more to name

• personally, not disgusted
    you look like a normal woman and not everyone can be a model

• Not anything special but not horrible either... if you have a nice face, your body wouldn't be such a problem

• yes it is.

• It's not horrible but Its not attractive too... You want to be attractive then start working out... That's the only solution...

• LOL, this is not horrible at all, you are fine

• Yes, do us all a favor and work on it.

• its pretty good, dont worry:)

• I like it. Nice basin by the way.

• Just slim down a bit, tone up!

• Didn't you post this already?

And, it's not stick thin, yeah, but, it's not horrible looking. it's avergae

What Girls Said 10

• Go for it! Don't worry, you're fine... I never understood why people would put their dislike for a person's body above the other person's right to comfortably wear a swimsuit like everyone else. I mean, I guess you're allowed to think what you want to think, but why is it a problem?

• Just a little extra chub, do cardio for like 20 minutes a day and cut junk food and soda down

• you are good to go.. enjoy the beach. :)

• You got a lanky body shape. Not necessary bad.

• nope, you look average. If I'd see your body at the beach, I would acknowledge you as any other person. You're fine :)

• Your stomach looks fine. Have fun!

• no you are fine, if you want to tone up yes but no reason not to wear your bikini and have fun!!!

• at least your sink area isn't cluttered

• I wouldn't disgusted but I wouldn't be like dang girl or anything. You probably won't be noticed because you don't look that great but you don't look that bad either. I recommend dancing to your favorite song that's how I keep in shape. Also some squats to perk up your booty :)

• Yea, I'd feel disgusted, but who cares? Just go to the beach and have fun with your friends.