Do looks really matter?

Iv Never had a guy ask me out, kissed or even one... most guys i like are with girls whho are gougouse with amazing personalities... as im Just average in both fields...
no guy even online wants to talk to me or even at work...

as far as m'y physical appearance goes im fit and atheletic looking with a average face... but my body is average too... and my personality is pleasant... but no guy is intrested... even the most ugly guys dont want me...

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are confused. I am sure there are quite a few guys that would ask you out, however, your insecurities are getting the better of you. If you feel so down on yourself and it is reflected in the way you talk and behave, then of course the guys are not going to be knocking down your door!

If you are positive and upbeat... then that can outdo even the most prettiest person that is full of themselves and feel as though they are the best thing ever!

I think you need to try the optimism thing and you will find things will change around!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I don't see his personality first. I see his looks. That's the first thing that attracts me to a guy. But if he's cute and a complete dick then he can kick rocks. So personality is also very important.

What Guys Said 14

• Not gonna lie here, looks do matter to certain extent to almost everyone. But looks are highly subjective. Someone might find you ugly, whereas someone else might believe that you are the most beautiful girl in the world. Maybe you haven't come across someone who got attracted to you yet.

• Looks really matter.
    It is always the cute girls who get the attention of the boys.
    But no problem having average looks is not a problem.
    You don't have to be too ugly but it doesn't matter. Make up can improve your looks
    And try to have a good, active personality. Nobody likes people who don't talk with others or take part in any social activity. But it is not the case if the girl that keeps to herself is beautiful. But yeah average girls have to be active.
    As far as talking online or with other guys is concerned I and many others on GaG would like to talk to you. You can talk with many people around the world and don't worry there is someone for everybody in this world you will find your match.

• to a certain extent, they do.

• Looks matter, to a certain extent. At the end everyone's going to have a certain taste towards looks, you know?

Personality it more important though... If the girl is a straight biatch, it doesn't matter how stunning she is.
    She doesn't exist to me

• In my experience it's usually the average girls who always seem to be going out with someone or have a boyfriend. Maybe you're unapproachable for some reason.

• ... it depends.

• Looks do matter it's what attracts people to eachother in both sexes. But if you have an athletic body, that right there is attractive quality in itself and a lot of guys find it attractive. Maybe just put yourself out there more, are you shy?

• Looks are important.

My guess is that you're incredibly shy. I've seen some remarkably beautiful women who were quiet and thus never had boyfriends.

• Looks does matter, But I really don't think why a guy had never ask you out, It should be some other reason, may be you have been bit unlucky so far to find ones that like you. As per given details I'm pretty sure there are guys for you

• Yeah looks are important. The degree they matter to everyone is different though. Unfortunately for me looks mean a lot. And everything means a lot to me which is no surprise that I'm still single and probably will be forever lol

• Never had a guy ask me out,- I hate how women think men will show up magically and ask them out. GET THE HELL OUT THEIR AND ASK THEM OUT.

• Well girls don't appear interested in me

• Not to me it doesn't matter 😊

• really depends on the guy. Personally I'd date anyone with the right personality as long as they are not hideous and they take care of their body.

What Girls Said 0