Girls, if a decently attractive /good looking guy thinks he is as hot if not hotter than ANY MALE supermodel is it wrong?

Because what REALLY is a male supermodel other than a tall good looking guy who is an expert at posing and getting his photos taken in the perfect lighting at the perfect angles? please tell me. Thanks.

Updates:
And whatever happened to looks being subjective? I realise there is symmetry and jawline (I have both). BUT beyond that?

0|0
1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Not all male supermodels are even attractive. I think only David Gandy is. Now if he starts thinking he's better looking than Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, and other leading sex symbols... then his ego is way too big.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ummm... but I guess that is where subjectiveness comes in right? I mean Chris Hemsworth? His ONLY good trait would be his body (pretty much a Taylor Lautner clone). Lol you know what? I am much surer of being as hot as Thor than I am of Ian Somerhalder (now he has some serious facial aesthetics ).
      And I said as hot as... not hotter than.

• Show All
    • Please do respond when you have the time to/want to. Thanks.😊

• He was voted the sexiest man alive. He has very pretty eyes, and a great jawline.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.