Am I not a white guys type?

Am I not a white guys type?

As you can see im a black girl haha 💙.. I've dated /talked to/crushed on mainly dark skin guys but I really want to start dating white guys but.. I feel I will never see one approach me. because ewhere I am from in Virginia I rarely see interracial dating I mean it does happen here but not a lot and I'm finding myself more attracted to white guys than ever.. I also feel like even though I'm an African American woman my skin color is light and that white guys go for brown or dark skin girls from my ethnicity. most of my friends tell me white guys go for black girls but I'm not dark or brown really lol. and my hair isn't in natural form 😊☺

Thanks for all the honest answers 😊☺appreciate it
Thanks everyone
😊

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm surprised... you're gorgeous, if I was around you.. I would try to approach you lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• 1.) That isn't you in the picture.

2.) If it is you, well you aren't 'black'. You may have black people in your family or black ancestors but I would say you are 75% white. Your skin colour is extremely light so you may want to look up the definition of 'black'. You are light brown at most. I'm not sure why people in America refer to themselves as 'black' even if they are mostly white. It doesn't make sense. For example, I have a black friend who has 1 white grandparent, yet he doesn't ever refer to himself as 'white' or consider himself 'white' because he isn't. Surely the same should apply to you. It doesn't make sense for you to refer to yourself as 'black', because you aren't.

3.) The girl in this photo is hot. There is no reason why a white, black, hispanic, Asian or a green and orange man wouldn't want to date her. Skin colour is irrelevant. It only becomes a problem when people like you assume others are judging you. Just go out there and go after whatever guy you want, if they say 'no', it's their loss.

• My mother is light skin and my father is brown.. so what's your point

• My point is you aren't black. You just said it yourself. You are 'mostly white' or 'biracial' which is the correct terminology. The only reason I mentioned this is because you were saying that you can't get a white guy because you are black. All of it couldn't be further from the truth.

But again, skin colour isn't relevant. It's the person inside that matters. I don't date according to race or looks, I date according to personality. I like to think most guys feel the same way, so maybe you need to make some changes if you are having trouble attracting a certain type of person…

• I'm from VA and I've seen my fair share of WM/BW couples. But to be fair you don't come off the type to date white guys, just black. Most black girls I've seen with white guys had this certain artsy/hippie look to them, some were gothic. None of this means you have to be that way, I sure you wouldn't anyway. But in order to get what you want especially with something that is seen a lot, you're gonna have to take the iniative to be the pursuer and hang out with a lot more white people. There are gonna be some daring white guys that might chat you up, but for the most part you're gonna have to do the approaching.

• What about my look says I would go for black guys? :o

• Thanks! For all of your advice

• No problem, you shouldn't have a problem getting a white guy you're attractive.

• its not impossible.

• I live in NC and I see interracial couples with black girls and white guys. Especially more now than it use to be. So you just may have to approach them first. Maybe they think you wouldn't want to talk to them as well. I know I don't mind if a female comes up and talks to me first.

• Aww cool! I figure its where I'm located or how light I am 😊☺

• Thanks so much

• You're welcome. No problem.

• There's not much you can do. Some people won't date outside their race, plain as that. For those who will, it comes down to your personality and culture and it's a crap shoot when it comes to meeting people who are like you. The only thing you can really do is move to a larger city, because mixed race relationships are more common in urban areas.

• Black girls want white dudes, black guys love white chicks. Just date who ever you connect with. What does color have anything to with loving someone

The white guys that won't date black girls, just won't. doesn't matter how white or latina you try to be, you can't change your genes. They want white babies and a white family

Those earings are like double D tits wtf lol

• Really? You look really attractive to me. If our personalities matched then I'd go for a woman who looked like you. I don't care about race and all that.

• Wow! Really?

• Thanks 😊☺

• You're welcome.

• You are a female. That's most guys type. lol.
    You need to go where the white people are.

• You look great. Very attractive. You shouldn't have any trouble finding someone of ANY color to date.

• Would bang

• Since white guys only have one type? Come on now!

• You look gorgeous... I can't see anyone saying no to you...

• Haha you'd be surprised. Thank you 😊☺

• You are very welcome... I like what I see

• With that thighs and pout any white guy would date you ✌

• Lol I hope so 😊☺

• I generally go for white chicks because I'm white. For whatever reason, I think most people attracted to their own skin tone.

• Hell yeah! !! Alright! !!!

• well I'm not white but you totally seem to be my type ;)

• You'll find a nice serious white guy (:

• I'm white and I think you're really cute. I don't see why a white guy wouldn't want to date you

• Seriously, how on Earth are you black?

• What do you mean? My mom is light and nmy dad is brown I guessed I got more of my mothers skin tone

• Is this a chemically treated hair? So you actually go affro.
    I first tought you were a latina but well I guess you can get Mayo

• I grew up in Va Beach, I'm white and would have no issue dating you. Especially in that dress.

• I like black girls, but I don't prefer them. Basically, if she approached me, I'd give her a chance but, I'm not going to go out of my way to approach her

• I think most white guys just don't think black girls want to be with them so they don't really want to try and hit on a girl they don't think they have a chance with.

• Well that makes sense 😕😕😕

• No white guys would like you. You just have to find the one who you are his type. Bu white dudes mostly go for the white girls and tanned girls.
    I am white so i know

• OK thanks for the heads up

• "She's probably only interested in black guy so I won't ask her out"

• 😕😕😕😕no ask me out!

• But yeah, if you like a white guy, let him know you're interested.

• Will do hun (:

• The ridiculous hair and earing meh but overall yeah

• Aww :'(

• And thank your genes :)

• 😊😊☺☺

• Meh, you look high maintenance.

• Lol I'm not but hey!😊☺

• I will never understand why black women have such a fetish for white men.

• I don't have a fetish I'm just more attracted to them.. is that bad?😕😕😕

• People have racial preference, I prefer black guys over white guys. I don't know why but I find black guys more masculine and sexy :3 maybe bc I like dark chocolate way too much lol

• @sanloveshorror I hope you find your special someone.😊☺

• hmmmm not my type thats for sure

• Aww okay :) thanks for answering though

• I'm from the South, too, and you're right, interrracial dating is not common, especially between black girls and white guys. I don't think most black girls are into white guys, so you're going to have to be able to convince white guys that you'd go for them. Most white guys harbor the belief that black girls consider us unmasculine and lame, so there's that.

• I actually prefer white guys but.. I don't see enough or either I don't get approached ugh :/

• It's just not a common thing, and it probably isn't going to change as long as girls like you are in the minority. Besides, you've probably gotten hit on by white guys in the past but didn't realize it because white guys aren't as forward as black guys.

• Lol probably... Thanks for answering

What Girls Said 12

• I'm from Virginia also and I've seen plenty of interracial couples. I think you're pretty, maybe you're just looking in the wrong places. Try putting yourself out there and be proactive. I'm sure you'll meet a nice guy who will be into you, regardless of race :)

• Thanks for answering and where from in Virginia?

• Oh okay, cool :)

• 😊😊😊😊

• To be stereotypical you look like you would date black guys, not white.

If you want to date a white guy start hanging out with more white girls and going to places whites go. Instead of going to the r&ab lounge or rap club go to the club or bar that plays top 40. Eat and play on the white side of town.

• I don't really go to clubs/bars etc.😕😕 more like malls and movies with friends

• Thanks for answering

• Where in virginia? I like near Fairfax?

• Like Portsmouth 😊☺☺why?

• Oh you just look like a cool chick to hang out with! Also, your very pretty! <3

• Thanks hun (:

• you're pretty! you don't have to worry... you'll find a nice guy!

• You're pretty and seem to have a great body, if someone doesn't like you on the basis of your skin color they can fuck off

• Don't try to be a guy's type. Just be yourself and I mean it doesn't hurt to approach a guy yourself (or even just ask a friend to set you up, like maybe a blind date)

• I'm shy 😐😮😮

• Well ask around with your friends. See if they know guys that would want to go on a date with you? Or maybe join some local clubs/organizations (if you're in college, this could be easier) and talk to guys in the group.

• Why white? There are other flavours try out.

• I've dated straight black guys.. no other race I just wanted to try something different it just seems dark brown guys notice me more

• Not even Latinos? They write good English.

• I've never thought about Latinos lol.. The only race (s) I see in vs is African Americans and white not many Asian, indian. etc 😕😕

• What I'm curious about is why your so hard pressed to mold yourself to be a white guys type versus being yourself also why only open yourself to white guys? O_O

• I'm not trying to mold myself into nothing I'm not.. I just wanted to try a different race for once I've dated and crushed on mainly dark skin guys. but I'm noticing I find lots of white guys attractive

• Instead of wondering if your THEY'RE type why don't you think about finding one that fits YOUR type as in one that you connect with don't think about his skin color or yours just about if you guys click.

• Okay

• you're pretty so what's the problem

• white guys would go for you just dress more white :s

• your very beautiful a white guy would love you just get a change of wardrobe an look up best hair style to pick up white guys for black/light skin girls

• also dont act ghetto or hood like be polite and try not to say the N word

• Lol 😊☺ihope ypou find a nice guy

• You are handsome

• I lived in Virginia for a bit. My advice would be to dress more like a white girl if you want to attract white guys. Lose the giant hoops, wear nice stylish blue jeans, and a cute top :)