Who do you think I am?

Where do I come from, who do I live with, what do I like to do, what type of friends do I have etc...

I thought this would be a bit fun - just to who I am in other peoples eyes.
(Just look at my profile picture!)

**I thought this would be a bit fun - just to SEE who I am in other peoples eyes.**

I write a bit fast :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• Kinda cheated.

So you live in Denmark. You compared yourself to a sloth (maybe nerdy?) and you are interested in fashion. You have good grammar (good with a computer, and probably smart), and you like books.

Oh, and judging by your name, cat sweater and Halloween plans, you love animals.

All-in-all, probably somewhat reclusive, takes joy in a lot of things, very polite with people, and you prefer the indoors.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• You are from Earth, you live with many bacteria, you like to breath, you have those friends that have heads and like to breathe too.

• You're from Denmark, you live with your parents since you're a minor, you like to party and to relax but alto to study and you got friends who like the same things. How accurate was that?

• A girl on GAG, that is all. It's hard to judge on looks :c

What Girls Said 2

• You are from somewhere in Europe, you live with your parents, you like to browse GAG and read books, and you don't have many friends only close ones. And they are all sort of quiet like you are.

• You are from Holland or Denmark :) you are 17 so you probably live with your Parents and you like playing guitar :)