How can I get bigger boobs naturally?

i have small boobs and i want them to be bigger
i don't want to have implants so im asking if you know anything natural that can help me like food, sport.. erc

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• 1|0
  • I heard if you drink a lot of milk during puberty, they'll get big. Most likely an old wives tale. You pretty much just have to live with what you got.

• maca root powder

• @Thor696 yes, it actually works.. it increases a certain form of estrogen.

• I suppose that makes sense. I know when guys "aromatize" too much testosterone into estrogen - they get moobs. Seems to happen when...

- During puberty when guys hormones are all over the place, some kids will develop some growth in breast tissue.

- Older guys who start converting too much test into estro. Honestly this is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen and if I ever got them... I'd find a way to get damn rid of them! LOL

• You can't. You live with what you get, reality.

• life is cruel

• It's only cruel if you worry about it to the point it effects your life.

• Well is depend some lady's sfter become mother theirs boobs grow pretty big like 2 more size