Does a good looking person with a huge ego turn you off?

I like guys with big egos. I like a good, strong, coonfident personality and I like him to know his worth and his place in the world
However it can be taken top far. A guy who just thinks he's better than everyone else is a HUGE turn off.
Same goes for girls. I have met a lot of gorgeous women who are confident. They know they're beautiful, but it doesn't go to their head.
AND I've met women who call every other girl basic and seem to think the world revolves around them.

What Guys Said 1

• So basically like every other girl, you like a confident guy who is slightly cocky but not so much that he's arrogant.

Also I would just like to say I also know girls who say other girls are basic and they act like they are the best thing ever, when it is so painfully obvious they are insecure inside and going nowhere in life, they are such failures. So let them talk, they have their reward.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah huge ego is a damn turn off.