Which hair length/colour was the best?

Which hair length/colour was the best?

• Long blonde
  • Shortest blonde
  • Shortish dark
    Vote C
  • Medium brown
    Vote D

Most Helpful Guy

• I naturally prefer longer hair but dat bottom left does look quite good ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Thanks๐Ÿ˜™

• Rove u more ;P

• Backatcha๐Ÿ˜‰

Most Helpful Girl

• I meant to put the medium brown not short brown
    But both the brown hair ones make you look older like a mom, the long blonde one make you look really young

• Riiight thank you!:) in planning on growing my hair out to that length anyway!

• Yeah way older ๐Ÿ˜ฏ No offense if it's a bad thing lol

• Oh no don't worry I don't take it personally๐Ÿ˜‚ In real life I don't actually look as old as I do in pictures, but I do look older than 16 anyway๐Ÿ˜‚

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• I think you should go for long and brown. I'm not sure how it would look on you specifically since you haven't tried it yet, but i am primarily attracted to women with long brown hair, and in my experience, it looks good on everyone. I would reccomend going for a lighter to medium brown though instead of a dark one.

• the long hair. if you'd have the darker colour from the bottom pics it would be perfect in my eyes :P

• Long blonde, but you actually rock the short hair :)

• Lol you look like you're in your 30s.

What Girls Said 3

• My vote goes for long blonde.

• medium brown looks amazing on you! the bottom right picture. that is the perfect cut and color on you

• Gurl.
    Short hair really suites you.
    And that's my honest opinion.