Do I really look like a "granny"?

I am 18 and a group of boys at school told me that I look like an abandoned granny who hasn't eaten for years because she can't feed herself :(
it hurt me a lot. do you agree? Be honest

Do I really look like a

Most Helpful Guy

• You will grow into a very beautiful woman. I do hope you're eating healthy, there's nothing wrong with being skinny so long as you aren't damaging your body to be skinny. You have a beautiful nose and exceptional hands and skin

Most Helpful Girl

• They're little jerks! What a band of morons! They clearly don't know what an actual granny looks like!
    Know that you're really pretty and look mature and that's probably what made them think that you looked like a granny: you didn't look like those young, gullible and easy girls who will give them what they want (I bet these kids were 16-17, walking dicks who always think about getting laid, etc).
    Don't worry, what other perceive in you should never affect you! Especially little idiots who have nothing else better to do with their life than pissing others off!

What Guys Said 53

• they're insecure cause deep down they want to fuck you but know they won't ever even get past "hey *insert name*"

• They are 18 year old boys. BOYS! Not adults. Not men. Snot nosed boys who know nothing about life.

Just because you are wearing a knit top doesn't make you a grandma and enjoy those ever so skinny and shapely body. At 28 you will wish so badly you could have maintained it.

You have no idea how fabulous you really look. Shake it off. They are kids and likely ripping on you to make themselves feel better because they have no shot at getting a girl as pretty, cute and sweet as you. Don't give it a second thought.

• Your face doesn't look old at all. You are kinda skinny, but I think its mostly your wardrobe choice that gives the granny vibe.

• Don't listen to those pricks. You're beautiful, gorgeous infact. They're just salty because you're wayyyyyyy too good for those acne ridden rejects.

Don't let it get to you, because that's what they want. If it means anything I like the jumper! 😊

• First, u r attractive... Second, these boys r jealous of you or wanna have you; be away from them... And last one, never lose ur self-esteem to look at some idiots...

• you are very skinny but you definitely don't look like a granny. just don't listen to them, you are attractive :)

• What? An abandoned granny? You look like a perfectly normal pretty young girl to me.

• No you are attractive.

• Of course you dont look like it just change your hair around and change the clothes fhat look

• You're my type. I don't fuck grannys. Those boys are stupid.

• Yep your old its the old scrub bath for you and your huge big blue bill you have to take shaking my head thy're jut mean there is nothing wrong with you you poor thing your actually kinda cute

• You're beautiful. Not at all granny.

• You are adorable. They are just teasing. grow out your hair though, will look even even more desirable

• Nah, you're gorgeous... slim and petite and gorgeous...

• You look great and not like a granny

• No you don't

• They're assholes. Their opinions are worthless because they're asshole. You're cute.

• You look young and quite attractive, I'd say their just rude craps to disregard.

• You don't look like a granny at all. It's probably what you were wearing. Don't listen to those morons. I don't think it looks bad.

• Haha maybe lol

Did you knit that sweater 😋

• ... it's the thigh gap.

• You are definitely skinny, but I don't think they said it to be mean? I don't know. Even if they were, don't listen to them. You are a cutie.

• It probably is because you look way too skinny and have unhealthy pale looking skin.

• You don't. They're just assholes doing they're job, you are a pretty girl.

• It's called being roasted.

• Cause of the sweater?

• I'll start by saying you're really pretty. But those thighs... You're too skinny, try eating more and make sure your weight is healthy
    You have a cute face tho :)

• Well, when you get around 65 years old you'll probably look like an "abandoned granny", so you'll get to look forward to that.

On the plus side, you look beautiful right now

• You look nice

• No. Whoever said you look like a granny is a moron.

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 29

• No not at all. You look young and pretty they're just being jerks. But I do understand why they said it. That sweater is something i would refer to as a granny style. You have a nice figure why not show it off? I don't know if that's just one of your shirts or your style but if it is I think you would look really cute in shirts like these:

Sleeveless tops will really suit your figure:
    http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/kltzx2-i.jpg

41.media.tumblr.com/.../...9w53WW1u2inufo1_500.jpg

There's nothing wrong with long sleaves but I think you'll pull off sweatshirt better than sweaters:
    g01.a.alicdn.com/.../...rinted-Sawtooth-Bottom.jpg

T-shirts are always a classic I think one that isn't fitted/tight would look best on you:
    encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

I also think you could really pull off a beanjpg

d22oitlndeefxx.cloudfront.net/.../...ed-beanie.jpg

If you're ever wearing a plain shirt a scarf will look good on you:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c0f0061324.jpg

As for shoes flats and boots can go a long way:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d4ae106aa7.jpg

thehunt.insnw.net/.../...15466416fc234e54dc60f.jpg

www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

Your pants/skinny jeans are already perfect!

I hope this helps and maybe they'll make fun of you less if you switch it up? Who knows? :)

• Love the outfit, love the hair, love your face. You don't look like a granny you're actually quite beautiful. Don't worry about those boys, they're just stupid.

• Adorable outfit! Those cocoa colored jeans really compliment that cozy mint sweater. You are very pretty but it you'd like me to be completely honest, you are also very thin. There's nothing wrong with that. If you wanted to try runway modeling, you have the perfect body type because even local designers start use small sized clothing for their first runway designs.

• It's the shirt.

• Your thin but if you are not trying to lose weight - then I would just ignore it. As you get older - your body will naturally become bigger.

• No, you just have a slim, thin or athletic figure. These guys are idiots! If your body is healthy, your body is perfect as it can be. Be proud!

• I don t know what to say to you... I hope what you read here is an eye opener. You are really cute and what they did is pure bullying and cruel. They should get in trouble for what they did. Trust me they ain t as confident as they seem or they won t need to belittle and put down other people to make them feel better.
    Teenagers are jerks, like almost everyone gets bullied or nasty remarks from his peers. When I was younger I had boys mocking my hair and telling me that I look ugly, and now some of them are even intimidated by me.
    In brief, don t let this affect you to much, just move on and surround yourself with good friends :) tc!

• Aw damn, that was mean of those guys. You do not look like that.

You have pale skin, but it's beautiful in my opinion.

• Those guys are idiots and they wouldn't know true beauty if it was staring them in the face. That said, you are very pretty, seem to have good fashion sense and as long as you are healthy , who cares. Ignore the haters and do what you love

• They're classless little boys, pay them no mind. You're very cute!

• You don't look like an abandoned granny, but you do look like you haven't eaten in years. Your legs are abnormally skinny...

• you look fine. i don't see any grannyness.

• You don't look like a granny!
    I'll admit, you look too thin for the average person, but you look healthy. You have a pretty face and nice hair. You're still young, too. Be thankful for that speedy metabolism! You still look great.

• maybe you should get cuter close an maybe gain 10 pounds but other then that you look very pretty might want to get a pretty hair style to or try something new

• No. You're beautiful, girl!

• lol thats fucked. who would even say that to someone? i don't think you look like a granny.

• no, you are cutes
    but you are too skinny especially ur legs, try to put on weight

• She's 18. High metabolism. The weight will come with age. Adding weight to add weight is unhealthy. As long as she's eating square meals and not starving to be this size then leave it. Eat healthy. Age will add the weight more than likely.

• @AidenBlue im a skinny girl so i know what im talking about
      and there is no way she is healthy , look at her legs :o

• Your pretty and look your age. It's totally your style with the baggy sweaters and clothes. Go for slim fits. They are totally in.

• no you look very young and pretty and i love the sweater

• Lol what? But to answer your question no you don't. You look fine.

• You are beautiful and far away from looking like a granny. ^____^
    Oh and I like your sweater by the way. <3

• No, you don't look like a granny.

• You're pretty don't listen to those dumb boys

• I can sorta see it in certain features but for the most part you look like a middle schooler.

• You're 18. Legally an adult woman.

Stop indulging in these little boys who never grew ul

• No, you look pretty. Don't let their projected insecurities bring you down! I guess if they can't have you/date you, they'll try to bring you down.

That's what I found funny. A guy that used to say nasty/mean things to me in school for years later told me he always had a crush on me.

• How rude! You don't look like a granny. And if it's due to your wardrobe like people are stating on here, don't think anything of it. I think your outfit is super cute, I think that you have a stunning body, and you're very pretty. I'm pretty skinny and I constantly get told a whole shit load of rude things because of that. Or based on what I wear.

• No, you don't. You look like a regular 18 yo girl.

• No you look very pretty~ (not a lesbian)