Guys, how do I look?

Guys, how do i look?

can i please mention i am 7 months pregnant and in the second photo i was hammered a few months ( like 9 months i think) back... pregnancy tends to make you pile on the pounds you know :(

14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• really pretty and seducing eyes. Pretty nice and big boobs (or at least they look like it). Your good girl don't worry. Many guys won't be able to resist you.

• You look good in the first picture, but in the second you look mad. I think the lighting doesn't help, tbh.
    You got pretty eyes, nice lips, abd great boobs, so you do look pretty to me.

• the second photo was a drunk picture XD Saturday with my mates aha

• Oh ok, makes sense then xD

• you appear to be a bit chubby, and you look mean in that 2nd one.

• I'll keep it simple... no.

• ... I can live with that, but can you live knowing you're ugly? I seriously doubt it. :D

• ... I don't care.

• okay then, just because i dont want to be "fat" ill put my future baby's life at risk by doing hours at the gym when im meant to be looking after the life in my stomach

• Like your gonna have back problems when you get older. Very cute face though.

• haha took me a second to get what you meant 😂

• Hopefully it's not the case for your sake. Also, I hope I misunderstood the update. Based on the timing it seems to indicate you were hammered around 4 months pregnant. Please tell me I'm wrong.

• nope, im 7 months pregnant and it was nine months ago... two months later i got pregnant

• Nice! Hot!

• You look fine
    But no duck faces, please

• I have so many things that I van say but I'm too lazy to type it all. Do you know the muffin man?

• You look pretty

• Too thick for my blood.

• You're beautiful 😊💕❤️

You're not cubby or anything as that (:

You're stunning (:

• You look hideous.

• You look very average.