Does she look anorexic?

Ok. She posted this on snapchat. People are calling her a slut for it.. But bikini bottoms and panties are basically the same thing. Her stomach is only showing and does she look anorexic? I think she's talking about that... This is the same girl from before.
Does she look anorexic?

Most Helpful Guy

• nope, that is ideal for me, i like thin and athletic girls, that is my opinion and this whole body positivity thing has gone to an extreme with the body positive people engaging in skinny shaming, we have gone from one extreme to another. I agree we should be nice to people and give them positive vibes and words of hope to encourage them to be healthy but we shouldn't be enabling an unhealthy lifestyle (overeating and not exercising). I understand that to 5% of people who are overweight and obese, they may have a medical condition or were put on a medication that wrecked their bodies, but lets not sugar coat this America has gone from being 20% overweight 50 years ago to almost 70% overweight, its because we are eating way too damn much and we have become lazy, stop blaming mommy and daddy (some fat gene) because if it were genetic we would still be 20% overweight and that for a fact is not the case

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• Lying on a bed, most people look like that. Can't judge based on that pic.
    I would guess it's pretty normal

• She says she's working but looks like she's inside a bed fort

Okayyy

• Just sucking in.

• Looks like she is sucking In her tummy.

• No, I don't think she looks anorexic at all... she has some nice muscle tone on her legs and her hips are flared alluringly... toned stomach and the only reason her lower ribs are showing is because she's laying down with her arm up...

• That's not anorexic

• No she looks fine. I really hope she gave you permission to post this (which I highly doubt).

• Df going on with her stomach, she sucking in air or something?

• To me she doesn't llook anorexic, but she looks too skinny though

• I wouldn't say anorexic because she doesn't look frail and sickly but definitely headed that way. She could use an extra few pounds so her ribs aren't visible like that.

• No she actually looks athleric

• Anorexic? I don't think so. She's definitely not fat, of course. But anorexic? I don't believe so.

• Nope. Look at the hips and thighs. Laying down doesn't change that.

• No she doesn't. she's laying down

• if she is sucking in her tummy... no, if not it's borderline

• She's far from anorexic.

• When you're lying down your stomach automatically goes in so its hard to tell.

• now a days people say just anything.. it's good to ignore their comments and do what is right

• Since she's lying on her back, her stomach will suck in, she's thin but not anorexic

• No it is obvious this girl is sucking in her stomach, if she just relaxed she would look fine. She's got nice hips and thighs from the pic, wish I could see how pretty her face is.

• It's just a slutty way of getting attention is all

• She just looks fit.

• need more pictures

What Girls Said 11

• you can be skinny without being anorexic.
    she looks fine. she shouldn't be called a slut or anorexic.

• i dont have a doctorate so thats not for me to decide if anything she might be sucking it in.

• Stop showing off your body for validation

• yes she does

• She does. :T

• looks normal to me but what's the caption about?

• Far from it.

• No, not from what I see.

• Nope looks fine

• I'm sure this is you. Doesn't look anorexic. How does being a slut and anorexic correlate? Also how is someone working laying down?

• ehh i wouldn't really say anorexic, but maybe just very skinny with a tiny build and since she's laying down naturally she looks more bony and skinny