How much did your face change (age) in your late teens/early twenties?

I saw this question (http://www.girlsaskguys.com/how-do-i-look/q1725422-will-a-girls-face-change-between-17-19-years-old ) and it made me think of this.

Some people's faces change a lot from when they were a teen to when they're in their 20s... and then some people still have a "baby face" haha. I'm interested to hear about your experiences. I'm also interested to see if there is a difference between guys & girls. (As for me, I'm 22 and I still look like I did when I was 16 lol)

So.. did your face change much? Did you look really young and then grow into your age? Or did you look your age and then age older? Around what age did this happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it changed drastically. I used to have very thin eyebrows and fatter cheeks.

Most Helpful Girl

• My face hasn't change a lot, I look the same as I did when I was 16. Sometimes I feel bad about it, other times I think it's good. It always depend on the situation.

What Guys Said 4

• Quote a bit, I used to be so skinny I look like a holocaust victim as a teen.

• I gained weight, also in the face, that was the biggest change. except from that not much

• I doubt mine has changed much.

• People told me my face got more filled in and defined during my early 20s compared to when I was in high school.

What Girls Said 4

• my face did not change at all between my late teens to early 20s
    i only started noticing changes within the past couple years

• My face hasn't changed at all since I was a teen. I still look like a kid. xD

• A lot, I was such a cutie when I was a baby, now I don't look like that at all. My mom says my nose grew and that my face looks bigger. I actually have lot of my dad's facial features. My hands are as big as his', my feet are 26 cm long and I'm only 5'2, I do miss lot of things of my old me.

• i look so much different than when i was a teen.
    i'm in my mid/late twenties now.

i have always had a baby face and i still do but i grew into all of my features. my nose was always big and my eyebrows and my face didn't really have a shape at all.

now i have cheekbones and my eyes are bigger than my nose and everything kind of worked out. thank GOD