Girls, Do women prefer long or short hair on men?

Ladies, do you find short hair as a better fit on men or would you say that long hair is as good as short hair? I've had long hair for about two years now and I've been considering of cutting it short again.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean it depends of what to you is long but I love guys with kinda long hair that is messy with little curls like this http://www. hairstylelover. com /wp-content/uploads/2014/07/cool-hairstyles-for-guys-with-curly-hair-01. jpg (I can't put links so delete the spaces)

Or a little bit longer but not long like Jesus

What Girls Said 3

• I prefer long hair any day. It looks great on almost any guy and it makes them stand out (in a good way) in a way they don't with typical short hair.

• Like short cuts on guys

• I think a lot of women like short hair on men. I've been told by quite a few that I should cut mine but I'm sure if i want to yet

• Or go alil shorter and see how u like it. Its ur hair. If ur not ready then dont pressure urself.

• I'll probably trim it some more and see how it turns out.

• I don't care as long as he has hair.