Is being curvy a bad thing?

Hi I guess I consider myself curvy. Is that a bad thing?

is it a fat thing because i dont consider myself fat but I'm also not a stick so i guess I'm in between

Most Helpful Guy

• Curvy is just a nice way of sayin fat

• You are mean

• Can't handle the truth, eh?

• I think when we hear someone say curvy we all just think of a hoard of defensive overweight women screaming "REAL WOMEN HAVE CURVES!"
      And that's why we have a distorted image of what curvy is XD Nah, curvy is an actual body type that's pretty damn awesome (hourglass) but obese women use it because curvy women usually have big butts and boobs and although obese boobs are way bigger thats the only thing they can relate it to. I think the overweight people try to ignore the fact that curvy means thin waist and slim stomach as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your body is yours and your opinion is the only one that should matter.
    If you're unhappy with your body then change it for the better. I do believe that if you're unhealthy either overweight or underweight that's should be addressed for your health.

What Guys Said 10

• If you're defention of curvey is chubby then its not curvy you're just chubby
    If you're defenition of curvey is big boobs/butt then you're right thats curvey
    and eventhough i do not like XL boobs and butts there enough who do like it

in both ways there will be guys who like it, there is no wrong or right when it comes too looks, someone will like it regardless

• Everyone has a different definition of "curvy". You can't exactly pick a name for what every guy finds attractive.

• Of course it's not
    a lot of people like curvy

Haven't you seen all those twerk videos and music videos? It's all about curvy women

• It depends on your definition of curvy.

• What's your definition give me a picture as an example of a women you consider curvy

• I dont know I've been told I have a curvy body but its not like I'm kim kardashian or anything i mean i have curves i have an decent ass and boobs i dont have the boyish figure so is that what guys like?

• Yes a lot of guys like that we like slim and curvy.

• Curvy would be very good, actually.

• are you happy with your body?

• No it isn't. Assuming of course you aren't confusing "curvy" with "chubby" like most people do.

• nope, not at all... curvy women are hot too...

• Where is the picture

What Girls Said 5

• its not a bad thing at all. as long as u love ur body and are comfortable with it, its a really good thing :) and that goes for anybody, no matter how they would describe their body.

• Heck no, curvy is badass! Own it!!

• I don't think it is.

• Curvy is subjective.

• No it is not...