What do you rate yourself out of 10 and what do you think the opposite sex (or same sex if you're gay) rates you out of 10?

Personally, I think I'm a 6 out of 10. I'm physically fit and athletic, I don't look too bad I think, I dress fine, smell good, etc. I'm only 5'8 so if I was taller like 6 foot, I'd probably give myself 7 and maybe 8 if I was also bigger. But what do I think girls generally give me out of 10? I'm guessing anywhere between 3 to a 5. Being only 5'8 takes away good amount of points from me. Not to mention, being a brown skinned Indian guy also takes away at least 2 points from me in girls' eyes. I think I may be best 5 to a lot of girls but most girls I think see me as a 4 out of 10. What would you all rate yourselves out of 10? And what do you think girls or guys rate you out of 10?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that you're being harsh. Way too harsh. Women like men. You're 5'8, and? Unless you're looking to date an Amazon woman that's an alright height. A great height I think. You're Indian, again, and? So you're skin is tan, I don't think the majority of women care about what color your skin is. Also from your little bubble of a picture, you have facial hair... you get double masculine/sexy points for that one. So if we use the 4 that you gavs yourself your now sitting at a strong 7-8, and that's starting at your stated 4. Now that number could obviously rise or fall with personality.

• I'm 5'8, yes but for a brown or a dark Indian to be considered desirable to girls, he has to be either at least 6 foot, buff, or rich. If not then he isn't. Guys of other races or skin color, besides East Asians don't have a problem being 5'8 usually. Majority of women in fact do care about skin color. They will never admit to it but certain skin color isn't appealing or attractive to them, like brown for example. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1720789-do-u-think-indian-mens-are-attractive In this question, only 3 girls out of 19 voted that they find Indian men attractive. So yes, based on this and real life observations, it's safe to say I'm a 4 out of a 10 for girls. And I'm really not being harsh here. If anything, girls might might see 4/10 as too much for me.

• Nope. Not little girls. I've approached girls as young as 20 year olds to as old as 38 year old woman. I've seriously approached a lot and you really will never understand how tough it is to be a brown or a dark South Asian guy when it comes to looking for a date till you step in our shoes. If personality meant so much, wouldn't every guy in the world be nice?

• No they wouldn't because too many of them are dicks who think because they have a lot of money and workout they run the world, when in reality everytime the open their cocky mouths women like me throw up a little because it's so ridiculous. Sorry about your luck. All I can do is speak for myself and my likes. Dated many a hot man, but slept with and married my husband for these reasons: funny, an awesome dad to my daughter, selfless, honest... those made him a 10. Actually he's even shorter than me by about an inch and we aren't millionaires, but he's great. Again just me. Good luck to you

Most Helpful Guy

• on a physical level? I give myself a 5, though I get enough attention to at least hope women see me as maybe a 6-7- though I suspect I make up for that mainly through having a great balance of confidence, outgoingness, and wit- but not being a jerk, cocky or rude.

What Girls Said 12

• I'd give myself a 4 normally, and maybe a 5-6 if I put effort in (makeup, hairstyle, outfit). I have no idea what guys would rate me. I get hit on pretty frequently at my job, so I'd have to guess they think I'm around a 6. Attractive but still approachable.

• You know, I have noticed that a lot of south Asians get a lot of dislikes based on their looks on the Internet, just because they are Indians, or Pakistani. Anyways, I hate rates. Putting number on your appearance is just not human. People have feelings even though they might be ugly.

• South Asian guys? Yeah. South Asian girls? Not so much.

• if there*

• GAG poll is very accurate though.

• My god you're so obsessed with your own skin color and feeling like it hinders you.

I'm a 6 across the board. To myself, and to others.

• I gave myself a decent rating though. I don't see myself inferior nor let being what I am hinders me. All I'm stating is facts. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1720789-do-u-think-indian-mens-are-attractive And the poll votes in this question is a great example too, where only 3 out of 17 girls votes that they are attracted to Indian men. So based on this and real life experiences, I think my prediction of an average rating of 4 from girls should be on point.

• I'd say a soft 7 for myself. I've had people tell me I was around a seven before and I think I agree with it.

• Just because you're and Indian guy that takes "points" away? People are bogus lol!
    Anyways I don't know what I'd rate myself but I guess I think other people rate me as a 6? I don't know

• Yup. Not to me but in the eyes of girls, that takes away at least 2 points since brown Indian men are almost always undesirable to girls. You're much more than a 6 I believe :)

• Awe thanks! But being Indian take no points away in my opinion.

• To you maybe not, but to most girls or the average girl it does.

• I rate myself a strong 4.5/10 or a weak 5/10
    I think guys would rate me a 7/10
    girls would rate me a 7.5/10

• Phisically, I'm probably a 7 but on the inside a -5. I'm gay and I think girls probably think I'm a 8 or 8.5

• I'll always think of myself as 'nothing special' in the looks department, that's what I've been told by my mother and grandmother

So I guess I would say average :)

• You look very special though. You're very attractive I think so don't believe your mother and your grandmother :)

• Haha, thank you :) as much as it hurt me when I was a kid and even now sometimes, it taught me that there's more to life than your physical appearance which helped me build my character.

• That's really good :)

• I think I'm a 7 out of 10. Guys probably think I'm a 5 out of 10.

• I'd give myself a 1 and guys probably think I'm a 1/2

• 7 out of ten both sexes

• I think im a 6.5/10 and i think guys would probably rate me about the same...

What Guys Said 10

• Umm most girls rate me between a 7-8.5 IRL

I rate myself a 7-8.7 tops i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• ... I really don't care what other people rate me. I'm confident in my own skin (even with some of my flaws).

I think you're rating yourself too harsh and being an Indian is not a bad thing.

• Never said being an Indian was a bad thing. But if you're a brown or a dark skinned guy who isn't really tall or buff, you're going to be seen attractive by very few or limited number of girls in the society. It's actually pretty rare for a girl to be attracted to guys who fit in my category.

• I was called an 8 by some chick I hooked up with a few times. But her opinion might be biased.

I think I'm a 10, but this may also be biased.

Soooooooooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 5 to some people, 7 to other people, 9.5 to some other people, who knows

• I can not rate me mysel, only a girl or girls can do that, don wanna snatch their right N if I rate then the outcome would b for myself. N you myusernamerules deserve much more pts I think

• No. My points are pretty accurate to be honest.

• If girls felt differently, they would have told me I was wrong already haha. It's just you and the other guy who said I was being harsh on myself. Girls are not gonna say anything so don't worry about it lol.

• It's you only who is responsible. 1st you must respect yourself, then only others will respect you. Here u r the one who simply feel inferior. I didn't found anything wrong with any person at this post. Dude respect yourself and stop blaming indirect. :-) and please do take it +ve.

• I'd say I'm a 6 maybe. I dunno. I guess girls would probably say I'm a 4-5.

• I think I'm an eight. Most others probably think I'm a six.

• Eh I'd say I'm slightly below average, so a 4 I guess.

• I think i am 8/10 .

• I see myself as a 2 or 2.5 out of 10, girls see me as a 1 or 1.5 out of 10

• I think you're a 7. Even though I'm straight, I think most girls would definitely give you at least 6 or 7. You're 6'4 which is a huge bonus for girls. You look fine too plus you workout. I think you're fine and need to stop feeling sorry for yourself. Not to mention, so many chicks dig black men. I have a feeling that maybe that might not be the case in Canada though. Because I don't see how a 6'4 black man feels that low of himself.