Do guys like this kind of body?

I feel that I'm kinda in between, and haven't heard any guys saying they like this. It's usually a super flat stomach, mega toned stomach or a little pudginess - and I'm in between these 3. Or big boobs and small boobs - mine are actually really small, but they're faaar from big. How does this look to you guys? I also see lots of guys loving really white or exotic girls, and I'm again some sort of in between mix...

Do guys like this kind of body?

• I prefer pudgier and bigger boobs
  • I preffer skinnier and smaller boobs
  • I prefer a more defined body
  • Yours is fine

Most Helpful Guy

• I never understood how anybody can only have one specific type of body preference my best guess is that you listen to your female friends too much about what guys like. Me personally I am not gonna limit to myself to one specific exact body type and if you haven't noticed everyone actually has a different body shape and type nobodies is exactly the same. Anyways that type of body is attractive to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• we have very similar body types and i get compliments a lot, i'm sure you do too ♡

What Guys Said 55

• You most likely know the answer, and are here for attention, but I'm gonna give it to you anyway: that body is perfect, exactly what I would like on a girl.

• It's not 100% attention, my insecurity is genuine. I actually feel sometimes too skinny, too fat or not defined enough. But thanks!

• I don't care if you do it for attention or not, I won't shame you if you do. I believe you when you say your insecurity is genuine, usually the most attractive girls tend to be very insecure.
      Anyways, you look great, keep working to keep it how it is, or improve it if you want, and good luck.

• 1|1
    • That color pencil better be Crayola or else that yes will mean nothing

• Yes, your body is very attractive, very nice, it's well in shape.

• Ah, you're just fishing for compliments. Your body is fine.

• That is very nice to look at.

• If that is actually you, which I doubt, then congratulations, you have the hottest body I've ever seen on this website.

• you body is perfect, i don't see any fault in that...

there's nothing like guys like white/exotic girls... we like all type of girls.

• I think you have an amazing figure

• If a girl with that structure has any doubts about herself, her bigger problem is her mind, not her body.

• Your body is perfect just the way it is. There's nothing to add, it's just great. No need for insecurities.

• Your body is completely fine , and very attractive.

• Don't change a thing about your body. Get guys / other girls to like /except you for you , not your body.

• I actually prefer body types like yours and similar to it.

• Surely you are aware men find your body appealing.

• I would be if I was showing it to a guy irl 😊

• I don't like small boobs but dangg

• Although I'd prefer a body that wasn't as thin, you don't have a bad body. If i found your face attractive, and i liked you as a person, I'd be content with your body.

• ... No, I DON'T.

• This is a really nice looking body though. Perfect stomach, and probably perfect boobs.

• You have a very similar body as my friends with benefits actually

• I have yet to meet a guy who wouldn't like a body like yours.

• stop this fishing pls

• That's a nice body! <3

• that body looks pretty much perfect to me... there is really nothing you need to worry about, most guys will definitely like that! ;)

• Yours is fine, like perfect! Hang on... checking the pic again... and again... and again... yep, so fine!

• That is a very nice body, its perfectly proportioned!

• Yes it seems appealing

• I can't imagine any guy wouldn't like your body. You can't honestly think there is an issue with. You are quite sexy.

• couldn´t be any more perfect to be honest. especially the belly.

• OMG! THIS IS THE BEST GAG DAY EVER!
      You usually reply to my questions but you're always somewhat grumpy (don't take this the wrong way please) and now you were so nice!!! Thank you so much!! :D

• well damn xD now i wish i knew who you are to start being less grumpy towards you xD i didn´t know i made that impression... i mean i´m obviously not allways in the very best mood but i certainly don´t want people to think i´m grumpy :/

• You kidding me, you gave me the biggest boner of the day

• Is this Heaven? 😱😱😱
    Or u playen meh babez? 😨😨

• U would work as harley quinn 😉

• More from Guys
    25

What Girls Said 9

• Honey, if you are seriously still this insecure at your age, you need to be talking with a therapist. Like, look at your life. You're posting anonymous picture on the internet in your bra looking for outside approval. Is this really the place you want to be in?

• Oh here you are!
      I was expecting moralist comments sooner or later.

• Wait... So your diagnosis is that I'm an exhibition or just seeking for approval?

• I'm not a medical professional, but you should really go see one.

• Yours is waaaaaaaaaaay more than fine.

• Girl compliments are so amazing bc it's just so rare on here😂 Thx!

• I want your bodyyyyy !!!

• -_- stop. just... stop

• Your body is obviously horrible.

• 2|0
  • Not every single guy would find this attractive but you are conventionally what is seen as attractive... flat stomache tall and thin, model type but if you want to hear it over and over again, well, there you go. I think girl to girl if you only value yourself based on beauty that it sort of leads to a dead end. Because how screwable you are to the opposite sex is actually not everything. I spent a lot of time putting myself in that box and I feel like im a little happier just being myself and not always worried about that... just saying...

• how screwable is always a plus point. LOL

• says the sexcrazy one lol of course, but we have to remember that women have great beautiful bodies, but like men they have hopes and dreams, a mind, and goals that are more about being a human being. But of course being model pretty is a plus it makes everything easier to get I bet lol. I'm pretty but average body type, ugh I once wore butt pads and a long silky hair wig on Halloween and everyone was nicer to me, omg I can only imagine the perks to being conventually attractive every day lol

• I'm pretty confident of myself personality and career wise; what triggers me is my looks. I'm not all looks though!

• You're fine and you know it!

• Looks good