Is this fat or is it not ?

how much weight should lose?[pounds
is this fat or is it not  ???????

Most Helpful Guy

• My god if that would be fat then i would be a monster that could devourer the world in one bite
    you'd better make sure you might even gain some weight, What i see is that your stoumach is a flat line and that your back is hollow meaning that mostlikely you're too thin

If you can see you're bones (arms, legs) = too thin
    if you can see you're ribs = thin
    If you're wieght doesn't affect any of this = normal
    if you notice you're face being slightly buffed becuase of your wieght = Chubby
    If you notice you're belly hangs over your crouch = fat
    if you notice you're 1 ball of fat = HOLY DAMM

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not fat.

You may not be as in shape as you'd like, but losing weight is not necessarily the way to do so.

Try weighted exercise and you'll tone and build muscle. It'll make you look thinner and more fit.

What Guys Said 12

• I think you could afford to lose a good zero pounds, you look fine. Any smaller than that and you could risk your health.

• You look good why do you seem like your all wrapped up like a mummy?

• It is so evident that you are wearing something on the inside that is preventing your belly from ''taking the big leap''.

• Yes [: I am VERY bloated because I went from a starvation diet to a regular portions and my body kinda freaked out because it wasn't used to the food and it bloated up hah

• iam sorry i dont understand your sarcasm

• You're nowhere near fat. If anything I'd say lift some weights and put a bit of weight on.

• Obviously all you need to do if anything is work out a little bit.

• you look fine, don't need to lose weight if you feel good

• You don't need to lose any.

• Your body is beautiful 😊

• i think you are perfect

• I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.

• You look quite normal to me; I don't think you need to lose any weight.

What Girls Said 6

• You're no where close to fat. If anything you should gain a little more weight, not fat or anything like that. Just a bit of healthy weight.

• Girl you're under 18, your body will continue to change, even if it doesn't you look fine.
    Plus your hair is amazing!

• You look fine and healthy. Nothing to worry about.

• If you lose weight you'll be able to avoid rain drops.

• Nope you look very attractive and skinny.

• Just do sit-ups for 10 mins 4 times a week