How would I look if I lost 20 pounds?

15-25 pounds weight loss?
how would I look if I lost 20 pounds?

? What do you think it would look like

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you need to be careful. Self image and eating disorders are a serious issue today. Take a closer look at how you treat others and place less importance on looks. Eat healthy, exercise, stay active, spend less time looking in mirrors and photos and you'll be just fine. Keep doung what you're doing and you will hate yourself no matter what you do or how you look. Look to stangers on the internet for self worth and I fear you will want to die in no time. I wish you the best, honey.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my honest opinion you would look a little too skinny. I think you're skinny enough as it is. You could gain a little weight tbh but if you feel the need to lose a few pounds go ahead, but do it so you feel better about yourself and PLEASE, be healthy about it. Don't starve yourself or over exercise. It can be very unhealthy if you lose too much weight or over exert yourself. So whatever you do, be careful and safe about it.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 27

• Something like this

static.comicvine.com/.../...-skeletor_painting.jpg

Don't do it, you look good.

• Holy fuck, that picπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ That would have fucked me up in 1986! Cringer, nooooooo!!!😭😭😭

• @MrEMann Cringer was the cat before he turned into battle cat, now just a throw rug for our sex villain.

• Ohhhh, I didn't catch that! I wouldn't have remembered Cringer's name anyway! Wow! Quite a memory on you! Good show, 'ol chap!

• 15-20? Unless you're 6'8 I'd say you'd look like a skeleton. You don't need to lose any weight.

• Like this...
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../UNDRESSEDSKELETON2.jpg

Or maybe this is your future
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f9905bac87.jpg

Shut the fuck up! You are nice and sexy, you don't need to loose weight you need to reproportenate your weight, need to work out and keep same weight but work on getting better figure! Which is still not necessary cause you look sexy to me.

• 20 lbs off that body is gonna be an obvious difference. and not in a good way.

• A skinnier version of you...

• You'll be anorexic.

• You are really good now! Any weight loss would make you look worse than skinny. I think the term is scrawny.

• Still pretty nice. Not as sporty though.

• I think you would look sick and malnourished. You look skinny but beautiful now. Why ruin it?

• You would look anorexic.

• You would look like someone who is about to die!

• You'd look unhealthy af

• There is nothing wrong with the way you look now. I can;t shake off the belief that a person's weight, especially a man's, is very important. A woman who is overweight is beautiful. A man who is overweight, to a woman, is ugly.

• You would be too skinny

• It will be a giant mistake of your part.

• You would look way too skinny.

• you look good, I like it

• you would look dangerously unhealthy :O

• If your waist minus 20, you is really beautiful curve, if your waistline increased by 20, that waistline below which part of it?

• You don't need to lose any weight.

• like a fucking skeleton?

• Would look like "she to skinny".

• You don't need to lose weight. You look great already.

• Skeleton with live skin...

• I'd say... Anorexic !!!

• u'd look worse. ur already skinny enough. just go workout if u want to change the look of ur body

What Girls Said 7

• How many pounds are you exactly if you barley over 100 pounds STAY AT YOUR WEIGHT because you might become underweight and that is pretty dangerous like its dangerous to be obese. I say if you up to 130 your fine don't bother just maintain a healthy diet and exercises to keep your body the way it is

• you'd look incredibly thin love... i think ur fine as u r. r u wearing shape wear?

• you don't need to lose any weight.! just go to gym and grow some muscle... squat.. lift heavy.. give a shape to that body
    then you will be more beautiful than you are now

• it'd make you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too thin sweetie. waaaaaaay too thin. don't lose anything!!!

• You'll be too skinny hun, you already look perfect!

• You'd look way too thin!!! You look great as you are 😊

• Like a prisoner at Auschwitz..