Which Different Ethnicity Girl Do You Find The Prettiest?

So I just compiled a bunch of pics of pretty girls from tumblr from different ethnicities. Which one do you find to be the most attractive and why? Does their ethnicity play a big part in it? I don't think any of them are over 22 so don't be too creepy.

Asian

black

Arab

White

Guys I am so sorry I was half asleep while uploading this (3 am boredom. ) and most of it doesn't even make sense. I should have written "Out of the following pictures of girls from four different races which do you find most attractive" as my title instead I wrote some ethnicity thing.
Wow okay so it turns out that one of the girls on here is actually a G@G member and wants me to delete this. Sorry guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Middle easterners are the hottest people on the planet. especially their women, sweet christ. brownies any day

What Guys Said 34

• I like them all.

• The black and Asian girls. And that's one of a cornucopia of different looks and skin colors for each of those races. Neither black or Asian is an ethnicity. Not is white. Arab is closer to what an ethnicity is.

• Yay. Someone else who knows the difference between race and ethnicity.

• Of these, I think the black girl is prettiest. Couldn't tell you why, I just think she's a cut above the others. All are generally attractive though.

• From those, the black one is the most attractive one, but in general I prefer white, not that I discriminate, just that I feel more attracted to white women.

• The arab one looks by far the most attractive to me.

• Why is that?

• @FakeName123 Dude I am talking about your reason for not finding her attractive. Idc care that you don't find her attractive. My problem was your reason being makeup when the other girls have it on too

"Neither did I say that black women are ugly"

Again Idc that you don't find black women attractive. I was talking about other guys and girls on GAG.

"So grow up and stop projecting your own bias and insecurities onto comments I have never made"

I am 19. Very grown and independent thank you very much. Farrr from being insecure. I love myself and don't need a guy for that. That wasn't even my point

"I am not GAG and I am not everyone"

That's not the point. My point is people on here make comments like your regarding black women being a certain way even though other races of women does the same

"If you want to be offended, go somewhere else, but stop crying me a river. "

My comment wasn't to you so hush. It was to the other woman and it's not 'crying a river' it's called "defending"

• Are you blind? The Arab and the white girl are wearing as much makeup as the black one.

• Out of these 4 pictures, it's a tie between the Arab and white girl.

By the way you forgot to include a Latina.

• Of those options, I'd say the Asian is the most attractive. It mainly because of her hair and her eyes.

• They are all pretty but I kinda prefer the Asian girl ;)

• Of the pics you posted? the Black girl is the prettiest. It's got nothing to do with ethnicity - the other girls are just kinda average.

• Out of these I think the White is most attractive.
    I really like her eyes.

• They're all sort of weird looking. The Arab girl is the least weird.

• Asian girl looks scared of everything.
    Black chick got an attitude problem.
    Arab girl will be a straight up bitch and status freak.
    White girl will play too many mind games and be passive aggressive.

• Hahaha we're talking about physical appearance XD

• Are you freaking kidding me? So ALL black women have attitude problems? KNOW all of us first before judging us

• You got all of that from the pictures? lmaoo

• i would have to say that the Arab girl is he most attractive out of these 4. i honestly think Indian girls are the most attractive though

• This has nothing to do with race but as far as attractiveness goes for them it's
    1
    3
    2
    4

• each of those ethnicity's' have great looking girls. If I had to pick one, I'd probably go with arab.

• Arab. You should add picture of a south Asian girl , they are really pretty too.

• all are pretty in there own sense

• That's the point :) It's just supposed to be which one you are more partial to.

• i would say... all of the above

• Cool beans!

• They all look beautiful to me. But it takes more than looks to make someone attractive. Without knowing them you can't say for certain.

• I think all those girls look nice.

• What happened to Hispanic?

• Arabs, white, Latinos, black, Asians lol all the ethnicities have pretty people in it

• Where are the other races, anyway my answer as usual are all or none. hehe

• The Asian one is the cutest out of all of them.

• Out of these pics, definitely Asian!

• To me it is Arab and white (:

• arab girls then white

• you've missed out several.

• I find the white girl most attractive out of all of these pretty women

• Asian.. So pure and smooth

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 18

• They're all attractive. Either you're hot or not. I don't judge people to say who's prettier than the other. Just not my style

• :) I don't mean it like that I was simply curious as to what people's racial preferences are the point is since they are all attractive which ethnicity are you naturally partial to?

• Noooo I don't mean you specially. I am just speaking in general.

To your question----> I don't have a racial preference so I can't answer your question. Either you're hot or not (pretty or not pretty). I judge personality. May seem like bull-ish but it isn't. That's just my personality. One isn't better looking than the other (to me) because there's beauty in every race and all have different features to make them who they are (looks wise)

• oh that is a cool way to see things. Nice :)

• I think Asian girl is the prettiest...

• I like the Arab one.. I might seem biased tho. 😕

• The arab girl looks the prettiest to me, but they are all pretty over all.. Nothing to do with ethnicity.

• Asian isn't an ethnicity. It's a race. Ethnicity would be East-Asian or Vietnamese, South Asian, or Korean.

• Asian, definetly.

• The black girl has the most attractive face. I have no racial preference.

• Of the pics you posted, I think the black girl and the Asian one are the prettiest

• That Arab girl looks Spanish/Italian/Greek/Eastern Europe to me.

• I thought that at first but when I went into her profile she was very clear that she was pure bred lebanese XD

• many arabs look like her (white) so i don't know what you are talking about. arabs have many different looks and colors

• yeah, that was my point.

• Russian girls hands down.
    Game over

• i don't think any of them are my type

• i'm partial to the looks of eastern europeans

• They're all super pretty but that Arab girl seems so beautiful to me, I don't know why._.

• Hey why isn't Latina on there?

• questions like these confuse me... because if it is to know which race, (i dont think these are ethnic groups could be wrong it is just semantics anyways,) is the most attractive by doing a kind of informal study, it is strange to me why this would matter to anyone... not to mention most of the men on this site are probably white or partial to a certain standard of beauty which is fine everyone has their preference but it would not be a fair assessment. Also it is unfair to have one picture of a girl represent all the girls in that race. I know you probably didn't think of it like this at all so i am sorry to rant but i find questions like these a little harmful...

• No in many ways you are quite correct and on point. These girls do represent ethnicities, but we don't know what they are. Is the Asian girl Korean or Malaysian or Taiwanese ethnic? The black girl Cameroonian, South African or American? Is the white girl British, French or Polish? The Arab girl is Arab ethnic. You're also correct in that none of these girls especially the Asian, black and Arab girls represent the many varied looks and skin tones of their actual mongoloid, negroid and caucasoid races. You're very observant and correct on many points.

I don't know why people want to know what other people find more attractive either.

• @Gojira thank you! Glad to know it is not just me

• Depends on the person. DUH. There are ugly and pretty girls in every race.

• They are all lovely ladies. But if I had to pick one, I would say the picture of the black women is prettiest. I like how she styled her hair (I see some blue in there), her make-up is nice and her features overall look pretty to me.

This might sound weird, but this is how I see them

Asian picture is cute.
    Black picture is gorgeous.
    Arab picture is beautiful.
    White picture is pretty.

• It's not like any guy on this website would have a chance with any of these girls anyways lol. I wish you would have used Tristan mays she is black ilarge.lisimg.com/.../900full-tristin-mays.jpg