Hazel eyes do the suck?

I have light hazel eyes (mix between Brown and green) I find them so plain I wish I had nicer eyes why are they so unattractive?

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Guy

• leave... NOW!

they are very attractive!

0|1
    0|0
    • Really?

• Show All
    • you are most welcome, Hazel eyed Tigris <3

• Lol xD

Most Helpful Girl

• They aren't ugly at all. To me those are they kinds of eyes that look deeper due to all the mixture of colors. That and because of all those extra colors it makes your eyes look different due to lighting.

I have hazel eyes and they look pretty cool. Here is what they look like in the shade and in the sun.
    http://i.imgur.com/OjCdcsd.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/RfzStDt.jpg

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• its not bad yo

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see what's unattractive about the color. Just be happy with what you got.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the same color and have got plenty of compliments. You're eyes could be Mordor red and guys would still want to date you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like hazel. If nothing else they often have colour variances in them which is always pleasant.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate Hazel eyes and I hate you too. It's all depend on mood, if mood is good everything looks good alright!!! if you have so much of problem with your eyes then go to doctor n change them, I would sponsor. Don't you Have anything to better instead asking ur eyes, nose, hair, figure n all. Tell me y earth is round... and also y poles are called poles.

0|0
    0|1
  • They're very beautiful. Hazel eyes, as well as green eyes, are my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think hazel eyes are cool (i have them)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel eyes are quite attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally not a fan of any eye color other than black/brown.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I sense that you're just desperately fishing for compliments.

0|0
    0|0
    • No I am not but I can see how u would think that 😦 all my family have green or blue eyes mine are not even a colour but thank u for ur opinion

• Hazel and Brown eyes are my favorite, I don't know why but it's one of my weaknesses.

0|0
    0|0
    • On guys they look good but on girls itself so plain

• Show All
    • But hazel r

• Hazel are gorgeous, I love earthy tones, I feel like they don't distract a lot from the face

• No. I love light colored eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do the suck.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they are attractive, everyone in my family is just very dark brown eyes so would be nice to have something different. I tried some coloured contact lenses just for something different.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think hazel eyes are beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have hazel eyes but they change color lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Mine do to when I cry they go green or when I am mad they go green

• Not at all. My ex had hazel and I really liked them. The guy before him had blue, and before him had green... they all looked really nice to me!

0|0
    0|0