Do you agree its such a shame when a pretty girl transgender into a man?

• it's such a shame
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not because I rather become the gender they want to be. Than be miserable and hating themselves because of being stuck with the gender they were born into.

Most Helpful Guy

• Plenty of other bitches to shag. No loss.

What Girls Said 7

• Hell no it's not a shame. It's actually great, seeing someone so happy with themselves, especially if they hadn't been for a really long time. People who get worked up about people switching genders are freaking weird as hell. Why would anyone be so creepy and nosey that they'd actually get mad that someone they don't even KNOW, decided to change their gender? Like wth? It doesn't stop you from breathing, sleeping, eating, or functioning normally, so why do you care? It's crazy how people are so concerned with what OTHERS are doing, rather than themselves and their own life situations.

• They are mentally ill

• Hey, you can ignore it all you like, but it doesn't stop the fact that I'm right about your creepily obsessive tendencies over transgender people. Would you like to become one? Do you have repressed urges? That might be a reason for your over-curiousness about them. It's like a little boy pulling a girl's pigtails because he secretly likes her. Maybe you think transgendered people have a mental disease because secretly, some part of you wants to join that world...

• @thera - I must agree that while I'm not a supporter of the gay lifestyle or agenda or anything transgender related, when it does not affect me directly - I doing care or have an opinion about it at all. Same for people who have dark skin or light skin or who are Mongol race or Negro race or redheaded or short or overweight or anorexic or whatever their difference is to me. They're not bothering me by doing what they do or being who they are (natural or whatever) so i don't go out of my way to bother them or ridicule them or joke about them or put them down or anything negative. If anyone treats me with respect, that's what they get from me no matter who or what they are or look like. I don't have to like or dislike them to do that. Like you said... i don't even know them. Besides and again, like you said, I have too much of my own life to be concerned about.

• No, it's not a shame. It's a good thing that they're able to now be comfortable and have people recognise them as the gender they are.

• Do I think it's a shame if some person chooses their own happiness, over pleasing my eyes with their birth given appearance? No, I don't think that is a shame, but I do think you're extremely selfish.

• the 2 first look like they were men before and female afterwards...

• Hell naw she just becomes a hot guy!!!

• No, not at all.

• Transmen aren't girls, they're men, and your question is offensive

• How come?

• You're disrespecting people's gender identity, and implying that how they look to you is more important than their personal wellbeing

What Guys Said 12

• I actually don't get it , what the point of changing genders? the last thing is i want to hear is my birth gender , doesn't define my gender? . You're either born a male or female , that is simple science , and yes if you have that neurological problem go to some psychiatrist rather than changing your penis , and vagina.

• For us it is but for her or him its the right choice :)

• their life their choices.

doesn't phase me at all.

• Haha, I love how you've put "Yes" and "Other" as the poll options. Good job there.

• I don't care, it's none of my concern.

• THEY made THEIR life choices, how does this affect you?

• To be fair, they all still look a lot more feminine than Serena Williams.

• Wft do I care?

• not my business..

• I'm not convinced they were chicks in the first place. They already looked like dudes.

• These girls aren't pretty anyway

• They looked like dudes to begin with.