Guys, what do you think about figure? (photo)?

just need a honest opinion?
rate 1-10 and why?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Honest opinon? OK. I like skinny girls, but this is way too skinny. Try to gain some weight and you'll look better.

What Guys Said 14

• 5 - wayyy to skinny for my liking

But obviously thats just my opinion 'thin' is very desirable in todays day and age

• you look great

• you look good, I like it :)

• Hard to tell with that shirt but from what I can see way too thin. I'd rate 5/10.

• a bit thin i guess

• I like your hips and your thighs very nice legs. Overall great I would say that's a good solid 8

• Can't really tell..

• 10/10 for me.

• You have a beautiful body (:

• Good but not superb

• I give her legs a solid 8

• I like long legs because usually it implies smaller butts, which I prefer but looks like you might not be top heavy enough for me, I like 'em, BIG, just like women like big dicks. I'd def. give you a chance if I knew you though, I'm not shallow

• "give you a chance if I knew you though"- lol, no thanks, i am shallow (only certain type guysi like, the rest is trash for me and have no chance) and second!- i am married with hottest man in the world...
      so, keep on dreaming

• Like I said, if I knew you, I'd give you a chance, I obviously don't, and don't care to, according to your personality

• You look anorexic, girl. Eat a sammich!

• I give it an 8.