Rate my toes and give some tips on how to perfect them?

I know my toes look like the exorcist toes but please rate and give advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to do something about them. Look like you don't take care of them.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can visit a nail salon, or you can do them at home. Wear socks more, moisturize your feet a lot more (especially since winter is coming), get one of those pumice stones and scrub off the rough hardened patches off the sides or bottom of your feet and toes, and generally just take care of them. Maybe use some epsom salt and warm water, and soak your feet for like 10 or 15 minutes every other day or so. Also, drink lots of water, because you'll just be surprised at what a positive effect water has on your skin overall!

• Ok thanks. I luv ur profile pic

• You're welcome. I hope I helped. I see the people who actually responded were more concerned with just being rude and annoying than actually helpful. And the thing on your toe looks more to be like a blister than a wart. I get them sometimes, because I don't always have time to take care of my feet. At my job (that I have to WALK to), it's a lot of standing all day and night. So sometimes if I get too careless, my feet look a little like yours. They just need a little bit more TLC and a little less neglect or abuse.

What Guys Said 6

• pedicure
    emory board
    looks like you may have some corns or calluses so a callus remover

• You should visit a podiatrist.

• Ewww gross

I love womens feet, ill massage them, caress them, kiss them and suck on them BUT those hideous things id wouldn't come close even with a ten foot pole 😋

Fix em up will ya

• Ok if I make them pretty will you then

• Necromancer toes, are u undead 😂. Hahahah not even my 80.. something year old dad toes look like dat

• 6/10 😊😀😀😀😀😀

• Is that a wart?

• I don't know what the hell that is to be honest

What Girls Said 5

• Use honey and sugar, that would help to exfoliate them.

Put them in hot water with lemon juice and camomile tea, then you can cut your nails and feel the skin smoother and cleaner, the lemon juice helps to brighten the skin and the tea to relax

• Some lotion? Might help like dermasil lotion may help?

• Well, God help me.

• This doesn't look good, you'll want to visit the doctor.

• You need a pedicure

• Yucks, your foot is puke inducing.