How does this dress looks on me? Are my arms too big to wear sleeveless dress?

I really like this dress, but I'm super unconscious about my arms, I feel like it's too flabby and big to show, although I have been working out but my fat arms seems doesn't want to go away.
Should I wear the green outer instead or keep it that way?
How does this dress looks on me ? Are my arms too big to wear sleeveless dress ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think your arms really stand out in the overall look. You'll be fine. No one will be focusing on your arms.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a cute dress, and it has pockets? That's cool. Your arms look fine to me, you look pretty in the dress.

• yes it has pockets on both sides and it comes with special prices. lol :D

• That's cool. :D

What Guys Said 7

• No one's arms are too big to wear sleeveless. Do you judge others this way? If not, why do you question this in yourself?

• I'm super anxious about my body, so I tend to overlook body flaws.

• Try to stop listening to the television regarding how women "should" look and get comfortable in your own skin, the skin God gave you! There is nothing more attractive than a girl who feels good about herself and shrugs off negativity. Beauty comes from the inside. I know it sounds cliche, but it's true. Love yourself and others will like what they see "in" you. Keep judging yourself unfairly and others will likely follow suit. There will always be shallow people who share the world with us. Keep your eyes toward Him and you will grow stronger and stronger. Listen to thempeanut gallery and you will surely want to crawl into a hole. Be good to yourself!

• I think this dress is nice and you are absolutely fine.

• the vest just looks nicer in any case,

• Your arms definitely look fatty

• Nice dress (:

• Looks okhaay

• Looks nice on you. Your arms look ok. If you wanted more tone 5 min. Of simple curls a night.

What Girls Said 5

• I think the dress and your arms look super cute but I also really like the green sweater and how it looks with the dress :)

• the green outer really compliments the dress AND you!

No, your arms are not too big. You look good.

• No, I think your arms look fine.

• I think the green outer draws the eyes upwards which makes you look taller and also, it just finishes the outfit overall :)

• That's a cute dress! And your arms look completely normal to me, so just wear it however you feel most comfortable.