I'm too ugly for anyone to love me. I don't know what to do anymore I've tried so hard. Should I just give up?

Self esteem is soooooo down. I'm so tired and stressed out I just want to sleep forever and never have to wake up ever again. I've been emotionally & mentally abused. Sexually assaulted, degraded & rejected. I have to give up & face the fact I was just not meant to be loved.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sweetheart, if you are looking to be pushed over tge edge the internet is the right place to be. Asking strangers about your appearance when you are feeling vulnerable is asking for trouble. Beauty is unimportant. It's like being extremely wealthy. If you had men falling all over you because you were considered drop dead gorgeous, how would you know if the liked you or just your appearance? I think we have all known people who were pretty on the outside and ugly on the inside. I don't know you at allto judge, but I often get the feel that people (women and men) who feel unattractive are typically shallow. They judge themselves just as harshly as they judge others. Then they gain their self worth based on attention they get from who they desire. They do not care about all the compliments they get from those they themselves deem unattractive. I hope you find answers inside yourself rather than looking to strangers to define you. by the way... I would ask you out, not that it should matter.

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be the type of guys you are going after? If you find a decent guy that treats you well and appreciates you for you, that's the dream. I know it's hard to find sometimes, but keep at it. Unless you want to take a break and focus on you, that is ok, too. I think you look pretty, with nice features.

What Guys Said 24

• so earlier you asked... in a way that people might not think was you..."is this girl ugly"

90% of the photos said no. so now you're asking this. come on, give us a break

• No you look wonderful , I think if you find the right guy who will treat you right and love you for the amazing and definitely beautiful woman you are. As for the assault and abuse, don't let it get to you and try to feel. Happy about yourself, I know its a tedious task, but certainly worth the effort. The past doesn't matter , you must put your best foot forward , and try to be the best version of you that you can be. And lastly , and I have absolutely no doubt that you will find love and happiness at long long long last.😊

• Last time some woman posted something like this with a picture of her I had to make her feel better of herself by kind of lying that she was beautiful when she wasn't. This time I don't even have to lie and I can say that even objectively speaking you're not ugly at all. So cheer up and hope for the best ma'am.

• You are so far from ugly! You actually look very beautiful 😍 you just haven't been with the right guy yet. There's plenty of guys who'd kill to love that face. Pretty pretty pretty

• I don't think you are ugly. There are ways to improve your self esteem, confidence. I would suggest you not to give up.

• Hey!! You look pretty good!! You desrve to be loved in just the same way as any other lady. Please don't give up. There ARE decent guys out here. Guys that do their very best to be loving, thoughtful partners. There's one just waiting for you to meet him!!

• try going the cliché route, it'll happen when you least expect it.

• No yiu shouldn't give up. U look really attractive, and plus your young and beautiful girl, and mr right is waiting for out there somewhere, just got to be patient and he will come in your life when you least expect it to.

• you're really not bad looking, i won't go with these mangina comments below and say you're beautiful. I think you're nice looking.

Having said that you need to do 2 things:

start looking after yourself more, clothes nice light makeup, fitness etc.

and you need to be confident. Trust me, guys and even good looking guys go for confidence/interesting personality and character over looks.

confidently humble, is the perfect combination

• You choose the people you associate yourself with for the most part. Make better decisions and you can avoid anguish.

• I'm not the right person to try to talk you off the ledge but if it means anything you are not ugly at all. I find you quite attractive.

• You are pretty don't give up

• You're a beautiful woman , don't ever lose hope.
    You are beautiful no matter what anyone says.
    You will persevere through the hard times

• message me because you look really good actually. I want to help you with your self esteem.

• What exactly is causing you to feel so low about yourself?

• I'm here if you wanna talk, i'm good at it (or so people tell me)

• You are a beautiful woman. If people can't see that? They aren't worth knowing.

• "'m too ugly for any hot guy who all girls wants to love me."
    -fixed

• You're gorgeous 😊

• Come to me bby, u need a shoulder to cry on? 😁

• You're pretty. The problem is not you appearance, it's probably something else

• You're not even unattractive. You look cute.

• You sound and look desperate. That's not working? Shocker.

• did you try lowering your standards? did you try dating a ugly person who would do his all to keep you happy and in his grasp? And no your not ugly your very beautiful, at one point in my life i would kill to be with a pretty girl like you.

What Girls Said 7

• you need therapy dear. intense therapy. it's hard and painful. I know from experience. my situation is seriously fucked up, but I've gotten through. you can do it. chin up!

• I literally went 'whaaaat?' When I saw your picture after reading. You're beautiful? Low self esteem sucks, I suffer myself. Your self worth is deemed by yourself, not what some horrible nasty people have done to you in the past. Love yourself first, you're gorgeous.

• You need to speak with a professional about these feelings and find productive ways to channel them.

• You are so beautiful I am not even kidding! And don't day that you are to ugly for someonw to love because for 1 if they really love you it doesn't matter about looks and 2 personality is the way to go. Trust me.. I thinm you are so pretty!!! I don't know what to say about the abuse but you are gorgeous and god has a beautiful plan for everyone!!

• You are really pretty but that attitude is not. You need to love yourself before you are able to find someone who will love you just as much. Going through dark days are supposed to be used as lessons for your well being, and whether you decide to learn from them is your choice. This doesn't sound like someone who loves themself. So for now thank the fact that there is no significant other.

• You're very pretty, don't give up :)

• Again? I've seen your face before.