Tragus or anti tragus piercing?

Basically should I get an a Tragus piercing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them but I wouldn't get one done... so it's up to you

• I know just want some input off people to see if it looks stupid or not, I'll get it even if they say it looks shit just want their opinion haha

• Hahah well I like guys with piercings 👌🏼👌🏼

Most Helpful Guy

• There are much worse ones to get. I'd suggest that it looks best when you already have some piercings in your ears, and- like most piercings- what really matters is the piercing you put in; not where it is.

• I have both my lobes pierced and an eyebrow piercing so would it suit do you think?

• I think it would, and if it turns out you dislike it then it's not a permanent piercing so you don't need to worry about it. I'd say you should go for it.

• That's why I love piercings if you don't like them they can just heal up. Unless it's like a stretcher haha

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not really fond of them, but some girls love it. It is really up too you.

What Guys Said 0