Which one would you choose?

hey there. pic of me and one of my girlfriends. i really would like to know if you could choose which of us you would prefer? the left or the right. feel free to be honoust and give us a rate seperatly.
i am curious which side you pick...
which one would you choose?

• left is more a beauty
  • right is more a beauty
  • they are both beautifull
  • they are both ugly

Most Helpful Guy

• I find both to be good looking. Too bad both wasn't a choice in the poll. My choice ultimately would be based on body since they are similar. Just based in this pic I would say right because she looks like she would be a little Wilder and outgoing.

• what body features would help you make the choice

• left had a b cup right has a a cup

• What size A and B? 34B is the same as 36A so that is important. And how perky? If the A cup on right is a small A and not much to play with or not enough to try and titty fuck then I may lean towards the left. If they are very close on size I'd have to look at other factors.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they are both pretty. They don't have similar features, they are different (in a good way).

What Guys Said 12

• Although I don't choose a girl solely based on her looks, I do admit I have a thing for a girl with a cleft chin. Mmm Hmm. I also like the style of the girl on the right a bit more with her hair falling forward and the loose scarf. She also has more of a feel that she would get my brand of masculinity. It's the look in her eyes behind those cop shades and the way her nose is turned slightly downward. I admittedly chose C though. Both very cute.

• thanks for your time. i really like your comment. and i am the girl on the right i thought my girlfriend would be picked more often then me.

• well i get close... i am a nurse. i do like animals a lot. man should be man and not softies

• Well, too bad you're there and I'm here. 😢 Such is life, I suppose.

• I don't choose based on looks alone. So unless I knew more about either of them, I wouldn't be able to make a choice.

• what do you want to know?

• Could you describe both their natures and personalities in brief? I'll combine those details with their looks, and make a selection! :P

• Damn, they are pretty much even. I just can't decide.

• sunglasses/10

• both sunglasses?

• No, I'm saying that all I can say is you're wearing sunglasses so its hard to tell how good you really look. Almost everyone looks good/better with sunglasses, because the eyes are pretty much the most important facial feature.

• both are very pretty. right however if it were just going on this picture. difficult to say with this picture exactly though, something more revealing maybe? LOL

• Right girl is a clear winner

• How can i see that with those glasses?

• Take your glasses off next time...

• because the one on the right has a better looking nose.

• Both are beautiful 😊

• You both are beautiful , you don't need anyone's opinion on that :)

• i choose brunette always.

What Girls Said 1