What about this pic? how do I look?

what about this pic? how do i look?

well here another pic from me. curious about what you think of it. thanks for your time

• beauty
    50% (6)57% (21)55% (27)Vote
  • average
    50% (6)38% (14)41% (20)Vote
  • ugly
    0% (0)5% (2)4% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look beautiful and confident... Doesn't even look like you're wearing makeup (?).

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• You are very cute, even with that silly expression on your face! But who is that with you? Your older sister? Nanny perhaps? Annnd, aren't you a little young to be playing on the internet unsupervised? Bwahahaha!

0|0
    0|0
    • she isn t unsupervised

• It was a joke lost in translation. If I have to explain it, it wasn't that funny. However, I understand the language barrier so I will explain... I was implying the kid was posting the question on the site, when of course she is far too young to spell or type. I was also complimenting you by calling you her sister, suggesting you were too young for a child. Get it now, cutie pie?

• very pretty... haha and funny kid

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks for your time and your opinion... and yes she is funny most of the time

• Average I guess. Maybe a little better. Not the best picture.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks for your vote... maybe i should post another one? any wishes on that?

• Very pretty!! Cute kid, too!! You have lovely eyes and a nice smile!

0|0
    0|0
  • That child's face is too distracting.

0|0
    0|0
  • supah adorbies

0|0
    0|0
  • Remove the child and we are looking good.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look really gorgeous... but that little girl is the real star of this picture, so adorable :)

0|0
    0|0
  • very pretty. nice boobs. cute smile. PM me some more #wink wink#

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!