Do you think i'm pretty?

Do you think i'm pretty?
I suffer from depression. I'm not trying to get attention. I'm very insecure with the way I look and I feel invisable. I feel like people don't aproach me because they see I'm insecure and ugly. If there's something I could change about my outside apearence I would. Sorry for all this talk. I hope one day I will feel beautiful.

Most Helpful Guy

• you know you're hot.

if I had to pick something you could improve, though, I would say your hair. But I don't know much about hair, so I could be wrong.. something wavy or something, i dunno..

• That's funny I was thinking about changing it

• well, be sure to post the result. Could always use some cute pics to drool over :-P ;-)

• I love her hair dude its awesome

Most Helpful Girl

• nice photo and i love your cat!!

I'm not sure if it's the photo that seems rather "darkish?" not in quality but referring to the color scheme... if this is normal for every day thing for you, I would suggest perhaps using brighter colors? whites, pinks, mochas, peach etc... because sometimes guys don't approach girls that look "emo" unless they are emo themselves... even if you aren't. I'm just saying because of the bed, the cat, the hair, your clothes... etc... and if it just coincidentally happened to be all black, well, I don't see another reason as to why guys won't approach you... perhaps you're too quiet? that's one thing i've noticed, girls that are more talkative regardless of looks, get more attention because they look more easy (not in a bad way) but more easy as in comfortable to approach, rather than someone who keeps to themselves, because most would think that you "don't" want to be bothered... but they're mostly wrong... Anyway! you look nice, or at least the girl in the pic does.

What Guys Said 64

• I'm not sure feeling beautiful should be so important. I love girls who may not necessarily be considered classic beauties, but instead are comfortable in their own skin. I dated a girl some years ago that I was not instantly attracted to. However, I am not shallow and got to know her and she became more and more attractive as time went on and the deeper I felt for her. She had a child 3 years before I met her and she never lost her baby weight. She still wore 2 piece suits to the pool (not skimpy bicinis, but still) and she kept her head high. She refused to be defined by others possible opinions. I admired this strength in her and found her so sexy. I'm not even going to tell you what I see when I look at you. It shouldn't matter to you. If you suffer from depression, you are asking for serious trouble putting your image on the internet and asking for opinions. Look at what people say about famous actresses that most see as gorgeous! People can be petty and downright cruel. Get right with yourself and surround yourself with others who look at others for their character, not cosmetics.

• Face and body are great. Although can only see your boobs, your frame suggests you're slender. The hair is a little bowl-cut-ish though. If you're looking for a new look, the hair would be the first thing to go. Think Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber.

• Very :) . "How you doing?"

• I have faith and want you to find that inner self-confidence to feel beautiful, because I think you look beautiful. Amazing eyes and one cool looking cat! What's the cat's name?

• Lol funny how you be like you have an amazing eyes... Then you be like cool cat

• Oh wow, are absolutely beautiful and don’t let anyone tell you different.

• You look fabulous. Love the clear blemish free skin. Only suggestion is the hair. Try a cut with no bangs.

If I ran into you in real life I'd like to talk to you for sure.

Hugs! Hang in there.

• omg you're AMAZING!!!
    please do me, and yourself, a favor and read the law of attraction!!!
    how you feel won't change unless you work at it. and you also can't wait for other people to tell you that you're pretty, otherwise you might feel like this for ever.
    so pleeeease look it up and really read one of the books if you can:)

• You look very beautiful , you shouldn't have people that want to hang out nor your friends to like you for your body but who you are. I'm great listener when it comes to hearing other people's problems, so give me a message if you need someone to talk to.

• Yes you look nice

• You are not ugly, I promise. You are very good looking. People in general don't approach strangers much at all, so don't think it's something about you.

• You are cute definitely 7.3/10
    Guys don't approach because they are scared. Why don't you give it a shot, approach them.

• I think you are quite attractive and look like you may have a great body too. Your face is very cute. And that's a good looking pussy. Lol, jk. Really though, you shouldn't be insecure or depressed. You have a look that I feel would be attractive to a lot of guys.

• nope, you are pretty and sexy, nothing I'd change. you can try a different hair style (but I'd keep the dark colour), but that's it... you are attractive so don't worry about that ;)

• you're attractive.

• You are so beautiful I could tell you everyday. I wish I was lucky enough to have a woman beautiful like you.

• Yes your kinda my type too I like your face lol and cute cat :3 I wish I had a black cat with yellow eyes reminds me of the cat from Teenage Sabrina witch

• nice pussy :)

• I've never known a cat to be insecure , but then again I've never seen a cat post a pic with its human before. I like your black fur , its very slimming. You might try smiling , that wouldn't hurt. Other than that, you look purrrrrrrrrrrrfect right meow.

Wait, you are the one on the right, right?

• One of the most pretty/cute/sexy/hot girls i have ever saw on GaG.
    I might follow in love by you if i see more pictures :p

• Yep. Sexy too

• Actually you are very attractive. The black hair, black shirt, black and white bed, the black cat... All suits you well ;)

• ... Depressive or not, I still think you're ugly.

• I understand how you feel

But wow, your beautiful. Cute face and nice haircut... looking nice

• You look nice.

• Will u be the LUV of ma life anon babez 🌹

• You look great. Your human is pretty too.

• You're a sexy cat. And your human is beautiful too.

• From what I can tell, you are really quite pretty, yes.

• you know you look good jeez.

i think you'd look even better with straight hair

• More from Guys
    34

What Girls Said 29

• You're very pretty. I think the lack of confidence is the put off in a reason why some guys won't approach you?

• 1|0
  • I as someone with green eyes , think people that have big Brown are simply beautiful, their is something very warm about them. I think the bangs could be a little softer not so harsh and maybe a Bob. It would look very French vogue, anyway your a pretty girl and guys maybe afraid to talk to you but our could always try to approach or strike up a convo with a guy

• i was actually thinking of getting a bob! yea i hate my hair its been through a lot with me. i just need to fix it

• Yeah, you are. Nice make up.

• You are pretty but if you're insecure and have depression then asking rate me questions on gag is not advisable.

• Honestly you're beautiful. I just ignore these questions if I can't say that truthfully, haha. But seriously, you are absolutely lovely and I really hope you can see that one day. Lack of confidence might be getting in the way of people approaching you, though, so I'm sure if you can work on seeming more confident than you feel, you'll get approached more often!

• OMG! You're soooo pretty, I feel the same about myself, and I'm not even half good looking as you, you're absolutely beautiful I must say ^^

• Twinsies 😆
    Ok now seriously, you are mysteriously attractive ;)

• Very beautiful. Perfect ten in my books.

• You're gorgeous girl, for real. Look at yourself in the mirror and learn to love every inch of your body, don't worry about what the others say. You're perfect

• you look really cute so hell yes, you're pretty :)
    what did you do to your cat to make him/her look so angry though? ^^;

• If anything you need to worry more about your mentality than your appearance. If that is truly how you look your gorgeous.

Though your cat doesn't look happy since it's ears are pointing back. :(

• Wow!! You are very beautiful.. No I'm not just that! I mean it! Very beautiful!

• No freakin way! If I saw what you see everytime look in the mirror I would be feeling myself too much. Your gorgeous. There is no need to worry about what others are thinking as long as you feel it. Plus, men probably won't approach because you don't make it obvious that you are available. I don't know, do you smile often? People used to tell that wheni used to go out I looked like I didn't want to be bothered.

• So many mistakes. I should start proofreading my stuff. Oh well... i hope you understood what I was saying or at least trying to say.

• I love your style, you're hot and beautiful

• yes you are pretty but people probably dont approach because you could have a standoffish vibe i use to be like that but try being more outgoing and friendy and be proud of who you are. dont let the depression get you down your beutiful and you should feel comfortable with your beuty because you are.

• Yes you are pretty :) !

• yeah you're pretty

• Yesss you're really pretty!

• you're really pretty and a very cute cat!

• You have a gorgeous face, but I feel like the bangs are hiding it in an unflattering way! Try growing them out, you would look stunning

• You're pretty. I suggest you lose the bangs though, i think you look better without it. And.. Jesus! Your cat is adorable! <3

• You is pretty.3.

• oh boo-hoo get over it

• You're gorgeous! I am sure that your personality is on point!!

• Maybe you should seek professional help and less GAG help.

• I think you are pretty. I like your pretty eyes, your hair is cute and your cat is adorable!

I know it can be difficult, but people can be attracted to positiveness. If you are happy (either about your cat, about a hobby, about your job, etc.) people will take notice! It makes you more approachable. Look-wise, you are pretty. So just try to find something that makes you happy. :)

• I think you are gorgeous ^_^

• I have the same problem 😳 u are beautiful u should give it self more credit and feel confident!! U r hot! P. s love it cat 😍😍😍😍