Hey everyone. I'm ugly?

Hello.
I'm julia and from Ukrania. I'm 18 and i'm new started escort. and i am sex worker. but i dont have customer.. I wonder, i'm ugly? :(((

Hey everyone.I'm ugly ?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• Is this a hitjob on the girl?
    Some grudge?

• Young lady!, you are not at all ugly, please don't think like that. You are very good looking, I would personally give you 7 out of 10.

• Come on, you know you're not ugly.

• Not ugly, but maybe they assume you have less experience than older workers, or maybe you're just not presenting yourself good. I hope those aren't the pictures you're using to sell yourself.

• You are not ugly, but you are cute and sweet looking! You have beauty not seduction, and naughty smile, and the kind of job you are going for won't work for you cause. If anyone sees you they see their mom or sister or daughter in you... If you want such job you need to act and look slutty...
    Better go for personal assistant or personal secretory kind of job, you will get it, although money maybe less in their

• attention whore alert

• yeh, maybe i'm a whore. Is that concerns you?

• Don't be jerk you creep. Leave her alone. We are on the internet. YOUR the real attention hog here.

• @DollyDarling you're*
      Also, don't know why you're backing her up when he is calling out the obvious.
      There are too many: "I'm ugly" posts where the girls are attractive. Not to mention, a decent amount will disagree and argue that they're pretty if you agree to their bullcrap "I'm ugly! :( ;) validate me." comment.

• You're very attractive. I hope what you do for a living is by choice, and not by necessity. Take care of yourself out there.

• Beauty Unfurled ! You look very attractive and I love your eyes... Please don't say that you were ugly!.. Good luck for your sex-workership :)

• Are you serious?
    Are you using her pictures and saying that just to harm her?

The girl is pretty, so i doesn't make sense she can't get costumers...

• ... really?

• hi ugly, i´m genericname85 and you are pretty ;)

• Maybe your prices are too high

• You're gorgeous! Maybe the lack of clientele has more to do with marketing?

• na you are pretty don't worry ;)

• and this, is a prime example of attention fishing!

• White knight time.

• No girl. You are beautiful.

• Its gonna charge you 5/stroke

• Few people are going to pay cause you don't make their pants explode in 5 secs

• I find you to be quite pretty. Why a sex worker though?

• You're stunning. The problem might be that most men might think you're too young for them

• Nope. Not too young for me. Maybe she is not slutty enough. I wish she didn't have to do sex work... but life happens.

• @EnigmaJay yeah thats unfotunately true.
      But some guys might prefer girls in their 20's

• no you're not, but you knew that already.

• No you're not.

• Meh my crew of sex workers are better looking.

• Not ugly, maybe average looking. Maybe your prices are too high? Maybe it's your body?

• No, you are definitely NOT ugly

• How much do you charge?

• No, I'd bang ya, I don't know if I'd pay to do it, but, yeah, I'd bang ya

What Girls Said 12

• Is this even for real? xD

• You are very pretty. I wish you could choose a different job tho.

• Ukrainia? Mhmhm.

• I think maybe it's because you look pure, inocent and maybe this guys want a slut looking one

• you are not ugly

• Your eyes are striking and bold, they're gorgeous :)

• If I was into girls 😉😉😉😉

• I'm confused. Are you trying to advertise your services?

• No, you are beautiful

• Troll fail. Ukrainia is not a country. Your profile says you are from Romania. You are either a guy pretending to be a girl or a spam account

• Are you that dumb? Ukraine is not a country? Lmao go pick up a book it is a country in Eastern Europe bordered with Russia. You ever hear of the news?

• @Justsomeguy9814 she said ukrainia
      Can you not read? Are you slow? Ukraine is a country ukrainia is not. Did your mom drop you on the head as an infant. You obviously lack reading comprehension skills

• @Justsomeguy9814 you owe me an apology for being stupid

• You r not ugly first of all!! And second what do you exactly mean when you say sex worker?

• Your username says you know you aren't ugly, so don't know why you asked..