Makeover sugestion?

this is how i look now
Makeover sugestion?

Most Helpful Guy

• Also you are very beautiful but of course every girl has a wild side so show ur power to create.
    Contour your face.
    Do a middle part.
    Maybe dye ur hair ombre.
    Smile with teeth..
    Wear some natural looking falsies
    Also I think maybe you should try new brows. 😀💗💗

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your hair color really suits your complexion, so I wouldn't change it. But I'd definitely try another kind of makeup. Your eyes are gorgeous, but that makeup isn't doing any good. a Good eyeliner with a thicker 50's vibe would look great, with tons of mascara. Fill in your brows, and maybe fix them a little - the shape is good though. I'd go for peachy tones for cheeks and lipstick instead of that red-ish one, or a really intense red (think Dita von Teese and Taylor Swift), always vert matte. Colors like black, navy blue and burgundy would suit you amazingly well too. Hope it helps!

What Guys Said 4

• I think you look great as is. Maybe try wavy/curlier hair. I think that would look sexy.

• er... nothing.

• You look great now

• Shave down the Adams apple.

What Girls Said 5

• the only thing i could suggest would be an eyebrow shape up and maybe part your hair in a different way? I don't know you're already gorgeous so you have no worries

• heh :)) i m really lazy when it comes to my eyebrows i only trim them once in two months but a few years ago i was obsessed with them i was plucking almost every day.

• I don't think you need one:) you look stunning

• Maybe more intense eyeliner? Looks nice still though.

• Mascara is all you need but if you want you can add fake lashes other than that you look perfectly fine. Hope this helped!

• I think you are really pretty, and like your look now tbh.

You can try growing out your hair longer, and maybe add side bangs and layers. But I like that your hair is pushed back from your forehead, this is what I do. Maybe you can try cat-eyeliner.

http://i.imgur.com/l8jcNMy.jpg