Makeover sugestion?

this is how i look now
Makeover sugestion?

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Also you are very beautiful but of course every girl has a wild side so show ur power to create.
    Contour your face.
    Do a middle part.
    Maybe dye ur hair ombre.
    Smile with teeth..
    Wear some natural looking falsies
    Also I think maybe you should try new brows. 😀💗💗

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your hair color really suits your complexion, so I wouldn't change it. But I'd definitely try another kind of makeup. Your eyes are gorgeous, but that makeup isn't doing any good. a Good eyeliner with a thicker 50's vibe would look great, with tons of mascara. Fill in your brows, and maybe fix them a little - the shape is good though. I'd go for peachy tones for cheeks and lipstick instead of that red-ish one, or a really intense red (think Dita von Teese and Taylor Swift), always vert matte. Colors like black, navy blue and burgundy would suit you amazingly well too. Hope it helps!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I think you look great as is. Maybe try wavy/curlier hair. I think that would look sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • er... nothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look great now

1|0
    0|0
  • Shave down the Adams apple.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• the only thing i could suggest would be an eyebrow shape up and maybe part your hair in a different way? I don't know you're already gorgeous so you have no worries

1|0
    0|0
    • heh :)) i m really lazy when it comes to my eyebrows i only trim them once in two months but a few years ago i was obsessed with them i was plucking almost every day.

• I don't think you need one:) you look stunning

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe more intense eyeliner? Looks nice still though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mascara is all you need but if you want you can add fake lashes other than that you look perfectly fine. Hope this helped!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you are really pretty, and like your look now tbh.

You can try growing out your hair longer, and maybe add side bangs and layers. But I like that your hair is pushed back from your forehead, this is what I do. Maybe you can try cat-eyeliner.

http://i.imgur.com/l8jcNMy.jpg

2|0
    0|0